Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1955

eurofreek:
Nobody believing in Greek solution? Too steep for just profit taking
Europe Gives Greece 24 Hours To Comply

Monday shall be interesting

This thing is leaking on all sides So much front running (and again exactly 30 minutes before the news release)

eurofreek:
This thing is leaking on all sides So much front running (and again exactly 30 minutes before the news release)

They are not front running PPI

They are escaping the Greek solution (whatever solution it will be). Dumping the positions in order to avoid being at any side - the "Greek solution" is gambling 101

nbtrading:
They are not front running PPI They are escaping the Greek solution (whatever solution it will be). Dumping the positions in order to avoid being at any side - the "Greek solution" is gambling 101

You are probably right - it look like it will close at daily open - all the positions closed, profit collected

eurofreek:
You are probably right - it look like it will close at daily open - all the positions closed, profit collected

They are throwing rumors all over the information net

Don't count on anything : nothing is sure now

EUR/USD consolidation continued today and I doubt anything will change before the market closes for the weekend. Next week the pair will likely test the resistance at 1.1440 again.

EUR/USD fell sharply early today to 1.1151 then recovered to 1.1294 by the end of the day but currently trade near the opening price, Very tight move by the end of the week.

It was predictable - close at daily open price. No liquidity - sure sign that HFTs sre here

eurofreek:
It was predictable - close at daily open price. No liquidity - sure sign that HFTs sre here

Now all depends on politicians

I hope you guys don't have opened positions. Have a nice WE

searchingFX:
Now all depends on politicians I hope you guys don't have opened positions. Have a nice WE

If they do not agree, judging from last time, Euro will skyrocket high

Reason: