[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 48

Doesn't anyone want to try it on the oil industry?
She's just an add.

Gyllit:
I can't understand how you can take a 5,000rub drop when 15,000 is draining!

Well it's a matter of luck.... The main thing is to start the system at the right moment, and hold it in place when there are strong moves......

nikelodeon:

Well, it's a matter of luck.... The main thing is to start the system at the right moment, and to keep it running during strong movements......

On the demo micro Alpari for two instruments - demo micro Alpari has taken off by 2 times in 24 hours - I am preparing a report...:-)

nikelodeon:

Well, it's a matter of luck.... The main thing is to get the system up and running at the right time, and to hold it in place when there are strong moves......
Yeah,I get it...

It's gaining quite decently so far. Just decided to make a normal deposit with 0.01 lot and that in 2 hours.... Let's see until Friday and how it works....

nikelodeon:

It's gaining quite decently so far. Just decided to make a normal deposit with 0.01 lot and that in 2 hours.... Let's see until Friday and how it works....

Is this in roubles...?

Yes the account is ruble.....

The previous versions are glitchy too. what is it in the ekspert's log says error:0 and stops opening trades :(

Have you all gone mad?

nikelodeon:
The previous versions are glitchy too. what is it in the ekspert's log says error:0 and stops opening trades :(
yes probably no funds to open I also got to this fxnust 6EZ1,M1: Error: 0 and the error is the same and in the log of not manea...

Reason: