Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1849

These 30 pips were brutal

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD continued sinking today. Next target is likely 1.06, but I am not seeing any obvious strong levels of support on the way to parity. I think it's just a matter of time before the pair reaches 1.0000.

You are right, eur/usd keep making fresh low today, so far I can't see the end of the bearish movement.

csc2009:
You are right, eur/usd keep making fresh low today, so far I can't see the end of the bearish movement.

I agree, further losses now look possible.

The GBPUSD stays below the 1.5100 level and it could go lower to the 1.5000 level.

Forget about any trend line - EURUSD is in what is called a classical bubble burst. Nobody can tell you for how long the plunge will last and there are no support or resistance lines at a moment. Momentum is disastrous and it will not stop any time soon

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  59 kb

If EURUSD continues like this it will be pair this month - by the end of the year it will be far bellow 1 (remember what will happen when FED hikes rates)

nbtrading:
If EURUSD continues like this it will be pair this month - by the end of the year it will be far bellow 1 (remember what will happen when FED hikes rates)

I agree, there is no end in sight yet.

I think we have a pulled back above 1.06 level, despite the bullish attempts eur/usd remains increasingly bearish.

Greek negotiations +QE : equals a disaster for Euro

EUR/USD reached and broke below 1.0600 without even slowing down. The bearish trend is as strong as ever and I am starting to suspect the pair won't stop falling even when it reaches 1.0000.

Reason: