Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1844

Only 40% of economists believe that ECB QE will do good to EU zone. It shows

Think of German bond buyers that are loosing like crazy while we speak - with every pips Euro goes down, they are losing - black Friday for Euro is here

nbtrading:
Only 40% of economists believe that ECB QE will do good to EU zone. It shows Think of German bond buyers that are loosing like crazy while we speak - with every pips Euro goes down, they are losing - black Friday for Euro is here

Rigging data is a ***** : pretending that there is no inflation for some "higher" purposes is a very short sighted move. Since it is done on both sides (US and Euro) these time will probably the times that we shall remember for a long time - the "best" is yet to come. When it all goes wild it will clean the few forex retail traders that are left. Only gamblers will be left, and that leads nowhere

No trading for me

If ECB cuts rates it will be hell. If ECB does not cut rates (and rumors that rate cut is ahead are already priced in) it will be a hell in the other direction. And if Draghi starts his usual " I know what I am doing - just that I forgot it today" then it will be hell again

eurofreek:
No trading for me If ECB cuts rates it will be hell. If ECB does not cut rates (and rumors that rate cut is ahead are already priced in) it will be a hell in the other direction. And if Draghi starts his usual " I know what I am doing - just that I forgot it today" then it will be hell again

The usual rate decision pre NFP day

nbtrading:
The usual rate decision pre NFP day

Yes. And I guess we shall see the usual "no change". ECB is waiting to see what will QE do from 9th

eurofreek:
Yes. And I guess we shall see the usual "no change". ECB is waiting to see what will QE do from 9th

Dumping the positions started : they will wait for the speech on daily open. Risk aversion

And now some dead cat bouncing. Let see if a double bottom will be formed

nbtrading:
And now some dead cat bouncing. Let see if a double bottom will be formed

Here comes the 1.1000 break

EUR/USD broke below the support at 1.1150 even before the ECB rate decision came out. The bearish trend is as strong as ever and it looks like the pair is headed for target 1.09, but is likely just another step on its way to parity.

If tomorrow NFP data surprise on the positive side, we can start considering a new bearish channel, with a support current bellow 1.0900. A lot will depends on what happens tomorrow but a par is loser and closer - forecasts that it will happen only next year are more and more looking like an underestimation

Files:
eurusd.gif  59 kb
Reason: