Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1850

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD reached and broke below 1.0600 without even slowing down. The bearish trend is as strong as ever and I am starting to suspect the pair won't stop falling even when it reaches 1.0000.

The way it is falling, it will reach 1.0000 next week

Currently the pair at 1.0554 after it fell to 1.0511 from 1.0717 after opening at a price of 1.0707, the pair likely in the future heading to 1.000.

peeterwoolf:
I agree, there is no end in sight yet.

If it starts looking like S&P then we are into a long wait till this starts resembling to a reasonable thing. Right now it is mindless fall

Finally starts to look like market and not like waterfall

Still dangerous to trade

First 1.0500 started to behave like support. Now 1.0600 behaves like resistance. We shall have to wait for US data to see what will happen after that

eurofreek:
First 1.0500 started to behave like support. Now 1.0600 behaves like resistance. We shall have to wait for US data to see what will happen after that

Front runner again They are expecting worse that expected unemployment data

nbtrading:
Front runner again They are expecting worse that expected unemployment data

That is normal stop loss hunting and profit taking before the US news. All as usual

Algos were programed for worse than expected unemployment. Only now they are correcting

nbtrading:
Algos were programed for worse than expected unemployment. Only now they are correcting

Here they are : whipsaw 101. It was so obvious after the first rise

EUR/USD finally moved to the upside after forming a doji candlestick in the four-hour filter chart. That said, I think the move to the upside is only the beginning of a new consolidation before the pair continues on its way down to parity, as there are no indications so far that the bearish trend is over. In my opinion the consolidation will reach target 1.0800 - 1.0820.

Reason: