The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 240

avtomat:
Reality awareness occurs in several stages. The very first stage -- everything in the world happens by the unknowable will of gods and demons (in modern parlance: chance, lottery). ;))

Is the lottery the UDS or not?

avtomat:
Reality awareness comes in several stages. The very first stage -- everything in the world happens by the will of gods and demons unknown to man (in modern parlance: chance, lottery). ;))

That is what I meant in my first post today, i.e. I was talking about the fact that with money any of the known types of analysis does not work. Sooner or later this is what the road to forex leads to. I.e. the market reaction is lightning fast. The dolts are probably fairy tales too.

It is easier to live with those who really need or do not need big money/volumes at their side and watch their operations and market behaviour, then you will be happy...

ULAD:

Is it a UDS Lottery or not?

No. If in its pure form, no.

But in reality, we are aware of cases of manipulation, manipulation, and other delights aimed at achieving a given result. That is, elements of control are introduced into the uncontrolled DC "Lottery" - the result is a "Lottery-U" UDF.

avtomat:

No. If in its pure form, no.

But in reality, we are aware of cases of manipulation, manipulation, and other delights aimed at achieving a given result. That is, elements of control are introduced into the uncontrollable DC "Lottery" - the result is a DC "Lottery-U".

))

In general it is possible to recognize UDS, if we consider it also as a process of distribution, but let us closer to the markets. Somehow they are closer to home.

Very useful information. And not just from a historical or economic point of view, but also from a systemic point of view.

Published: 18 November 2013.

The book "From ruin to prosperity" by Alexander D. Nechvolodov, published in St. Petersburg in 1906 in the printing house of the headquarters of the Guard and the St. Petersburg Military District, has lain in special storage for over 90 years.
The work of A.D.Nechvolodov is the highest achievement of Russian intelligence analysts in the field of economics. Even if something more profound lies in the archives, the ideas become a historical force only after they have taken hold of the masses.
The book contains deliberately concealed information about the causes of economic and political processes in the Russian Empire in the late XIX century - early XX century, for the author's conclusions and recommendations destroy the atmosphere of ignorance and false opinions in society.
The book by A.D. Nechvolodov was and is something to discuss then and now.

Intended for teachers and students of economics, history departments and all those interested in the history of the Fatherland.

avtomat:

Very useful information. And not just from a historical or economic point of view, but also from a systemic point of view.

Published: 18 November 2013.

The book "From ruin to prosperity" by Alexander D. Nechvolodov, published in St. Petersburg in 1906 in the printing house of the Headquarters of the Guards and the St. Petersburg Military District, has lain in special storage for over 90 years.
The work of A.D.Nechvolodov is the highest achievement of Russian intelligence analysts in the field of economics. Even if something more profound lies in the archives, the ideas become a historical force only after they have taken hold of the masses.
The book contains deliberately concealed information about the causes of economic and political processes in the Russian Empire in the late XIX century - early XX century, for the author's conclusions and recommendations destroy the atmosphere of ignorance and false opinions in society.
The book by A.D. Nechvolodov was and is something to discuss then and now.

Intended for teachers and students of economics, history departments and all those interested in the history of the Fatherland.

Today there is a huge collection of interesting materials in YouTube, which is already one person can not really swallow it all. This is one of the pluses in the openness of information, but at the same time there is a problem with the clustering of information. I praise avtomat for his efforts to put up unbiased materials that many people can use to understand current events and their consequences.

I do not mind reading new topical materials. You always find something new to fill out the puzzle.

Thank you, Volodya, for supporting my initiative.

"As Kozma Prutkov said, "Many things are incomprehensible to us, not because our understanding is weak, but because they are not included in the circle of our understanding.

Continuing this thought, one could say, "Many things will become clear to us if these things enter the realm of our understanding.

Observations on USDRUB dynamics.

17.03.2014-- a tentative starting point, here analysts predicted the imminent collapse of the ruble. (Crimea. Threats of US and EU sanctions towards Russia)

This was the case last week (23.05.2014) .

And this is how it is now (30.05.2014) .

It's been a bounce-back week .

=====================================================

Tomorrow is Monday 2 June 2014 -- a new day, a new week, a new month.

It seems to me that with this strategy, there may be significant deposit drawdowns. Can you specify what percentage of drawdown you allow and how do you deal with this problem?

ULAD:
It seems to me that with this strategy there may be significant deposit drawdowns. Can you specify what percentage of drawdown you allow and how do you deal with this problem?

This is theUSDRUB trend, not the trend of my deposit. They are not the same thing.
Reason: