Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1722

Deutche bank forecast : EURUSD bellow 1.00 by 2017

We are in ranging day. Triple top was made today - now let see what is the next step

Some correction did begin for EUR/USD and it appears that the current target is 1.2710. There is a pretty strong resistance there, so once it reaches that level I will be on the lookout for any signals that it might start falling again.

victoriajensen:
Some correction did begin for EUR/USD and it appears that the current target is 1.2710. There is a pretty strong resistance there, so once it reaches that level I will be on the lookout for any signals that it might start falling again.

I agree, the daily trend still look bearish, but 1.27 level will be the key, as long as the price is trading below, the bearish trend continues.

They are going to break the daily high up in the next few hours. They did exactly the same yesterday - waited for a very low volatility and volume and then they pushed the price at their will at levels of their will

nbtrading:
They are going to break the daily high up in the next few hours. They did exactly the same yesterday - waited for a very low volatility and volume and then they pushed the price at their will at levels of their will

Looks like you were right

Oh well, tomorrow FOMC statement will be used for an up break. Then in a month or two it will be even lower than it was on Friday. The good old, pump and dump stuff applied on forex

eurofreek:
Looks like you were right Oh well, tomorrow FOMC statement will be used for an up break. Then in a month or two it will be even lower than it was on Friday. The good old, pump and dump stuff applied on forex

That's very true. The price has been pushed to break today's high.

I agree with you guys . Thank you.

Stocks are getting killed. Dow is down. S&P us down, Nasdaq is down

This is just a beginning of the end of a bubble

A slow day for the GBPUSD, a visit to the 1.6200 level is possible, lets pay attention to it, because it could become a good resistance zone.

Reason: