Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1721

I'm waiting for a place to enter short again, as long as the price trading below 1.27, I'm expecting further decline to the downside.

peeterwoolf:
I'm waiting for a place to enter short again, as long as the price trading below 1.27, I'm expecting further decline to the downside.

Probably something like this : Bernanke Shocker: "No Rate Normalization During My Lifetime"

Classical two day whipsaw. So glad to see that the things are back to normal. We are being fooled the way we were for years

Only now HFTs are doing the foot job. Not traders

I agree with you . thanks

eurofreek:
Classical two day whipsaw. So glad to see that the things are back to normal. We are being fooled the way we were for years Only now HFTs are doing the foot job. Not traders

Guys,

The original support for almost 1 year at these levels was 1.2750. Not 1.25 or 1.26. Not even 1.27

searchingFX:
Guys, The original support for almost 1 year at these levels was 1.2750. Not 1.25 or 1.26. Not even 1.27

I agree, but these things are sooooooooooooo HFT that it is disgusting ...

eurofreek:
:) I agree, but these things are sooooooooooooo HFT that it is disgusting ...

Wouldn't you use HFT if you could?

We have to see if we have room left in these conditions - if yes, then we should adapt, if not, w should do the obvious

Looks like we are back to ranging period

All as usual - bearish trend is till intact. Wee need a price change to much higher regions if we are expecting even a correction

Files:
eurusd.gif  68 kb

FOMC minutes tomorrow - probably what shall move EURUSD

Reason: