Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1623

Still with this 10 pip range thing. though not fundamentally charged as the last two weeks have been, we can certainly expect some impulse on this with Draghi's speech later in the afternoon. after thoroughly celebrating Germany winning the WC

Hi guys

I thing it is better to wait Draghi's speech and keep an eye on the EURUSD today.

cheers

Looks like the market already knows what Draghi will tell

Price is supported by a projected bullish trend support. If Draghi does not tell that money printing machines are going to stop, nothing will change

Files:
eurusd_9.gif  70 kb

The way it changes it can be either double top or a whipsaw. The way it is developing right now, it will be a whipsaw

We have a fresh start of the week, the EUR/USD picked up a momentum and tested a 4-day high of 1.3640.

This evening we have the ECB President Draghi's speech and the Eurozone will release May industrial production figures. I think we will have a interesting day ahead of us.

eurofreek:
The way it changes it can be either double top or a whipsaw. The way it is developing right now, it will be a whipsaw

Well I was wrong

There is no intention to go sub 1.36 level nor to return. Just some big surprise will revert this one now

Abdul2012:
Hi guys

I thing it is better to wait Draghi's speech and keep an eye on the EURUSD today.

cheers

I think so too.

I think that this week Draghis speech will have a little impact (it is already know what will he tell). More interesting (and what all seem to be waiting for) is the Yellen testimony on Wednesday - anything can happen then

It is loosing ground

Looks like a fake breakout - again

on my own:
It is loosing ground Looks like a fake breakout - again

They are probably going to use any word that Draghi tells today for a change. In a day like this - without anything significant - even Draghi telling the same thing over again is good to be used for a change

Reason: