Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1621

Those are brokers closing their positions they traded against traders

Currently on Bloomberg the price is 1.3608, market watch 1.3609 (closed at 4:59:59) and so on. There will be a minor "gap" at opening of such brokers and then they will equalize prices. Usual weekend last few seconds stop loss hunting plus profit collecting (brokers +HFT)

If you keep your positions over the weekend opened, never set the stop loss too close.

I have seen moves like that but 20-30 pips in a couple of seconds. They are after you at Friday night last seconds

That is all algo trading taking profit in the last couple of seconds after they have been pushing the price in the desired direction for hours. We all can see that (in the last 6-7 month even more)

Compared a couple of brokers and it is interesting to see which ones do it and which ones don't

Not going to list, but this is a good opportunity that everybody checks what is done with their money

Almost every reputable news site is showing prices ranging from 1.3607 to 1.3609. Only on some brokers that prices declined so much

nbtrading:
Almost every reputable news site is showing prices ranging from 1.3607 to 1.3609. Only on some brokers that prices declined so much

Now I am interested in the Monday opening price

eurofreek:
Now I am interested in the Monday opening price

It will be like Brazilian net : a lot of pips change

nbtrading:
It will be like Brazilian net : a lot of pips change

I hope that ods are not going to be as their final result

nbtrading:
I hope that ods are not going to be as their final result

Nagh

1.36 is still there and judging from all, sideways market

Forex trading outlook for the week ahead. Active calendar with Yellen te4stimony the highlught. Watch EURUSD 1.36 as it wills et its tone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nhVEWN_l8c

Reason: