Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1616

The EURUSD may be over with its retracement. lets see if it goes back down.

For now it continues the bullish trend (support has held). But do not take positions based on that today. Wait first fr FOMC minutes and Draghi speech before making any decision

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  70 kb

Eur/usd

ECB President Draghi Speaks and The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) Meeting Minutes with all this news i think we will see up and down trend on eur/usd today down to 1.35

ifyforex:
ECB President Draghi Speaks and The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) Meeting Minutes with all this news i think we will see up and down trend on eur/usd today down to 1.35

Be careful - not even rate decisions were making that kind of ranges in last couple of months, so I would not count on 1.35 any time soon

Looks like traders decided to wait too. A bit of profit taking and now EURUSD will go back to day open

It is at open already. All we can do is wait now

Focus staying on 1.36, see if it trades for the 5th day in a row.

Daily Forex Trading Outlook on

Forex Trading Outlook for July 9, 2014 - YouTube

The things are heating up : we might have an interesting day after all

Most of the traders are waiting to the news that gonna move the market to open their positions.

searchingFX:
For now it continues the bullish trend (support has held). But do not take positions based on that today. Wait first fr FOMC minutes and Draghi speech before making any decision

Well this was a surprise : I am blabbing about bullish trend but I did not expect this kind of a front running. Looks like the usual "leak the leak" FED manipulation takes place again

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  69 kb