Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1617

searchingFX:
Well this was a surprise : I am blabbing about bullish trend but I did not expect this kind of a front running. Looks like the usual "leak the leak" FED manipulation takes place again

Nagh

That was just a usual trading day. now they are closing positions to avoid being trapped

eurofreek:
Nagh That was just a usual trading day. now they are closing positions to avoid being trapped

It certainly looks like just another trading day in a bullish trend. We shall see in a couple of hours the result of all that is ahead of us

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  70 kb

There will be a little whipsaw and then it will stabilize where it is now

Phase one - over

Phase two to come - same as this one

This is all Forex forex trading not exist any more

Just another trading day in a bullish trend

Files:
eurusd_6.gif  70 kb

nbtrading:
Phase one - over Phase two to come - same as this one

Where do this pair go from here, I'm not sure. Will the same happen again?

nbtrading:
The things are heating up : we might have an interesting day after all

It was very interesting day today, but where do we go from here? Will the bullish trend keep up tomorrow? Let's see.

FX markets were relatively calm during European morning of Wednesday, with trading the dollar virtually unchanged against most of its G10 peers, in the absence of major economic releases. The dollar was lower against the only SEK and NZD.

The Cable was the major loser during European morning yesterday, as the UK industrial production falling 0.7% mom in May, the biggest decline since August 2013, after a downward revised growth of 0.3% mom in April. Industrial production fell 1.3% mom in May, the biggest decline since January 2013, also from a downward revised growth of 0.3% mom in the previous month. Both scenarios were outside their forecasts, weakening the GBP at the launch of these indicators.

Reason: