Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1615

nbtrading:
We shall see. Draghi is on agenda tomorrow too. Depends what kind of fairy tales he decides to tell tomorrow

They will do the usual thing they always do. And then some algo gone wold will push the market in either direction (depending on a coin toss)

searchingFX:
They will do the usual thing they always do. And then some algo gone wold will push the market in either direction (depending on a coin toss)

Since US decided to punish some German banks too, expect a fall of USD

Not today, this week or this month. But the good days of USD are gone

searchingFX:
Support is being retested again. With a sideways market going on, it will be probably broken and resumed with a slid support

Right now it looks like that support is stronger than I thought. Waiting to see what happens tomorrow

I hope we can see some movement soon guys.the break is coming i think.

This is just a confirmation of a normal daily range trading in a mild bullish trend. Tomorrow will show us more

EUR/USD update 1.361 good trading day

eurofreek:
Once when it is cleared that FED has no intention of raising rates, Euro will go up. That should happen tomorrow

That sounds about right, we can see today's price closed at just above 1.3610, we shall see further up tomorrow.

Still have to wait for bullish trend confirmation. Tomorrow will show us much more

It shows mild bullish trend at the moment, we shall see tomorrow if we need more confirmation.

Euro bounced up because traders were pricing in the 7:0

Reason: