Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1961

nbtrading:
Level 1.1300 still holding. news (and rumors) will be used to move the price either way

It bounces - profit taking and "sure information" that there will be a Greek deal on Monday pulled it up

Guys, if you have opened positions on EURUSD, carefully weight if you want to leave those positions opened. Monday can be very volatile (I mean very, very volatile) - so can Monday open

According to a Greek official, Greece has not made a decision on whether to send a new set of proposals to creditors. It will be interesting on Monday when the Eurogroup will meet again.

EUR/USD under strong sell from yesterday caused by the greece unclear situation, but the pair closing higher for the 4th week.

EURUSD will close at daily open - ie : all significant positions dumped

COT data for Euro (check the last column)

Files:
cftc_1.gif  12 kb

eurofreek:
COT data for Euro (check the last column)

Interesting. The numbers show that the change of trend happened long time ago

EUR/USD consolidation under the resistance at 1.1460 continues, but I think that next week we can finally expect a break above that level so the pair can continue climbing towards target 1.1570.

News from Greece are not good

If they solve it, it will be a big jump up. If not, anything can happen

searchingFX:
News from Greece are not good If they solve it, it will be a big jump up. If not, anything can happen

All the news are telling that Greece will propose a new deal. But I think that it is all rumors

Reason: