Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1496

Seems that the EURUSD market positions are drained. Russians are not hording to by Euro any more (as it was last week) - and we all can feel that now

The GBPUSD pair is diving hard today. The pair has breached an important support at around the 1.6680 level. The 1.6620 is the next swing level. It think the pair might find buyers around this area. Let's see what happens in the short term. I am looking to buy for sure.

nbtrading:
Seems that the EURUSD market positions are drained. Russians are not hording to by Euro any more (as it was last week) - and we all can feel that now

They are all waiting to see ECB. What Draghi did has no sens - they are waiting to see if ECB finally does something

ECB will do nothing. Draghi told again and again that they are not going to do what the politicians should do. He is there just to pretend that he is doing something and to get his salary. And, of course, to expect that the crisis will solve itself and then you would har his "I told you so". But if he fails, it will be "It is not because I did not do anything, but because the politicians didn't do anything"

Do not expect anything from ECB. They are not going to do anything to help the economy.

avi1:
week no. eu----3895 was signal sell-------

stop out 3863 tp 32p ()

searchingFX:
ECB will do nothing. Draghi told again and again that they are not going to do what the politicians should do. He is there just to pretend that he is doing something and to get his salary. And, of course, to expect that the crisis will solve itself and then you would har his "I told you so". But if he fails, it will be "It is not because I did not do anything, but because the politicians didn't do anything" Do not expect anything from ECB. They are not going to do anything to help the economy.

Mario is just waiting to write his autobiography

Asian session was dead for EURUSD (as usual). No way we can trader the Asian session any more. I wonder if they are doing the same thing with EURUSD as they did with EURCHF when fap turbo was popular

GBPUSD: Likely bullish reversal off the 1.6640-1.6620 zone

Nobody is going to risk on EURUSD now when nobody knows what will happen with Ukraine. In a case of a solution (any solution) the change on EURUSD can be very violent and I would not like to be on a wrong side at that moment

The EURUSD is seen under some pressure today. The pair did break the 1.3850 support level, and traded lower. The 1.3820 is the next major support level, and one can expect a major reaction around this level. Is anyone looking to buy around this level? I am considering to go long, so was looking for a second opinion. Thanks.

Reason: