Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1490

The thrill is gone. People are starting to understand that it will not be a 2 hours blitzkrieg and that it will raise the costs if governments even more. No money for jobs. Yes money for wars. Brave new world

eurofreek:
The thrill is gone. People are starting to understand that it will not be a 2 hours blitzkrieg and that it will raise the costs if governments even more. No money for jobs. Yes money for wars. Brave new world

Wait. First they have to sell the obsolete guns. And then the crisis will be "solved". Buy $. In times like these $ always profits

julio zhu:
Anyone expecting the gap to be fulfilled?

From my experience, any weekend gaps must be covered no matter how long it takes, over the last two hours all gaps from yester morning have been covered already.

Price Action Trading:
From my experience,any weekend gaps must be covered no matter how long it takes, over the last two hours all gaps from yester morning have been covered already.

Agreed , but I don't get you the part of "already covered", I am expecting a rise right now.

julio zhu:
Agreed , but I don't get you the part of "already covered", I am expecting a rise right now.

See, on all gaping pairs, price has either gone past the prices and covered the gaps or has come within 10 pips of the low from last friday's last candle

Eurusd looks going well right now, TP 1.3822, anyone the same position ?

julio zhu:
Eurusd looks going well right now, TP 1.3822, anyone the same position ?

You are looking for a gap to be filled This time you might be right (having the tensions lesser than they were yesterday) but I do not think that your target will be reached today

eurofreek:
You are looking for a gap to be filled This time you might be right (having the tensions lesser than they were yesterday) but I do not think that your target will be reached today
[TD="class: actual, bgcolor: transparent, align: center"] [TD="class: forecast, bgcolor: transparent, align: center"]159K [TD="class: previous, bgcolor: transparent, align: center"]175K
3:15pm[/TD] USD[/TD] [/TD] ADP Non-Farm Employment Change[/TD] [TD="class: detail, bgcolor: transparent, align: center"]

So do you think it will be tomorrow?

julio zhu:
[TD="class: actual, bgcolor: transparent, align: center"] [TD="class: forecast, bgcolor: transparent, align: center"]159K [TD="class: previous, bgcolor: transparent, align: center"]175K
3:15pm[/TD] USD[/TD] [/TD] ADP Non-Farm Employment Change[/TD] [TD="class: detail, bgcolor: transparent, align: center"]
So do you think it will be tomorrow?

If the war does not start in the mean time, the chances are good that it will happen tomorrow

Trend is unchanged - we have support and resistance formed. I do not expect any changes in a bullish trend if something really serious does not happen

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  45 kb
Reason: