Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1501

Long to short ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  24 kb

Again they are going to push EURO up

No gap at all : 1.3906 (Bloomberg prices)

This is the last I expected : no reaction at all

searchingFX:
This is the last I expected : no reaction at all

Asian session : they are not going to make any move and make liquidity for predators waiting. They already have learned the lessons : if HFT wants to catch them, they will have to do it smarter

I am out of the market. No decision made yet - this thing can blow up in any direction

was expecting at least a mild push up. Instead nothing is happening - this a broker trading against the broker - market makers are not in at all

The USDJPY is a beast at present. The pair looks like has bounced back up from the 101.30 level, which is a very important support level. The pair managed to bounce back from this support region a lot of times. If this bounce is true, then the pair might trade higher in the coming sessions, and climb back above the 102.20 level. let's see how it goes from here.

All waiting for Russian response to referendum and for sanctions that the EU and USA are threatening with. It will be like this for some time - nobody is willing to risk in something not even politicians know what they want to do : elections still far away and there will be no spectacular decisions calculated to attract the attention of voters.

This time the politicians are going to listen and do what their bosses tell them

So far you are right.

Nobody is prepared to risk now

Reason: