Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1415

eurofreek:
They will not use negative rates. I have an impression that all these talks are just a cover-up for Eurpean version of QE. All is pointing in that direction (starting from Yellen that will not taper US QE)

I agree. Yellen will do the same that Bernanke did and what Greenspan did : exactly what they are told do

searchingFX:
I agree. Yellen will do the same that Bernanke did and what Greenspan did : exactly what they are told do

:):)

The only question now is will Draghi (a Goldman Sachs man) work for Goldman Sachs or ECB? My bets are on Goldman

Ratios before the official start of the trading week :

Files:
ratios.gif  25 kb

No gap (Bloomberg)

eurofreek:
:):):) The only question now is will Draghi (a Goldman Sachs man) work for Goldman Sachs or ECB? My bets are on Goldman

That is a win-win bet. Draghi is always avoiding to answer the question who is he working for.

Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

rules:enter olso( +-)6-9p,or week no.

week no.(11/25/2013)

have a nice green week! ()

week no. eu--3511, 3516, 3529, 3571, 3576, 3589, gu-----6179, 6184, 6192, 6239, 6246, 6252

GBP/USD

Recently, the British economy is showing the signs of recovery, which has a positive effect on the rate of the national currency.

The British pound struck the upper limit of the trading channel on the H4 chart and will likely continue to strengthen. The nearest resistance level is the 1.6240 psychological mark. .

EUR/USD

The U.S. data were generally positive last week. Unemployment Claims fell by 21 thousand to 7-week low of 323 thousand, which is more than twice exceeding the expectations for a decline.

The pair is now growing.

The short positions are recommended after the price breaks 1.3410 with partial profit taking at the level 1.3375 and a transfer position to breakeven.

Banks turning against FED on a QE taper plausibility in December. No wonder : QE was providing them with hefty income that they did not have to work for at all. Season of bonuses coming - they have to look who can they trick into getting extra bonus cash. Oh, EURUSD on a bullish trend - no reason for change yet

avi1:
Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

rules:enter olso( +-)6-9p,or week no.

week no.(11/25/2013)

have a nice green week! ()

week no. eu--3511, 3516, 3529, 3571, 3576, 3589, gu-----6179, 6184, 6192, 6239, 6246, 6252

week no. 3529, 3516, 3511 was signal sell------------- ()

Reason: