Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1420

This was probably the smallest trading range for EURUSD this year. It just shows where are the major traders coming from

avi1:
stop out 3615 tp1 44p, tp2 39p, tp3 26p, later week no. 3589(+-6-9p)enter 3598 buy----3615 tp 17p ()

iater again week no. 3589(+-6-9p)enter 3598 ----3615 tp 17p

searchingFX:
This is the end for today. With no US session, I doubt that any profit taking will take part

Oh well, I was wrong All took place in less than 2 minutes. One major player lost nerves and closed positions before the weekend. The others were probably out long time ago.

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  28 kb

Ben talking Monday. All will wait for signs of QE taper and what is the status of rate hike (will it be prolonged to after 2015 or not). Surprise on either of the two can be violent in changes, bu knowing Bernanke, he will not tell anything conclusive. Most likely is that all will stay as is.

eurofreek:
Ben talking Monday. All will wait for signs of QE taper and what is the status of rate hike (will it be prolonged to after 2015 or not). Surprise on either of the two can be violent in changes, bu knowing Bernanke, he will not tell anything conclusive. Most likely is that all will stay as is.

Ben is telling one thing on press conferences and completely the opposite on semi private lectures. On one of the semi private lectures he stated that "QE will never end" quite recently

You mean this : What "Car Salesman" Ben Bernanke Said At Dinner Last Night | Zero Hedge ?

He told worse things there too (and nobody got mad about it). It is the brave new world at its "best" (been re-reading the 1984 some time ago, and it is as if the today world was built based on that book - to the letter)

eurofreek:
You mean this : What "Car Salesman" Ben Bernanke Said At Dinner Last Night | Zero Hedge ? He told worse things there too (and nobody got mad about it). It is the brave new world at its "best" (been re-reading the 1984 some time ago, and it is as if the today world was built based on that book - to the letter)

Yes, that is the one

Things like those that he told there were decisive why Yellen was chosen to replace him not Summers. Yellen will continue to do exactly the same as Ben but she is not going to blab as much as him. Summers on the other hand knows too much for the taste of the masters and that is why he was not suitable for them : he actually sees where does the QE and low interest rates leads while it seems that Yellen sees only what she is told to see

I disagree on one thing : I think that Yellen is more dangerous than Bernanke. After all she convinced everybody that she knew about the coming crisis when she did not have a slightest idea, just like anybody else. Building a creer based on a lie like that is some achievement. But all that means just one thing : she will do whatever she is ordered to do, so we agree on that

Ratios before the official trading week opens :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  25 kb

No gap on any of the majors (according to bloomberg prices)

Reason: