Eurusd/gbpusd - page 142

Gazmeistergeneral:
closed half of position @ 4248 + 25 pips. will close remaining @ 4232 (+41pips).

Cheers

Gaz

hit second target - i'm done for the day!! EG, speak later friend. hope PA tanks for you!!

cheers

Gaz

Hi guys....still waiting to trade....I did take a short last night and made 15 pips...but nothing exciting...my account is so small...i think that might buy me some chewing gum!

Is there any place to get in for a SHORT now?

IMARICH1:
Hi guys....still waiting to trade....I did take a short last night and made 15 pips...but nothing exciting...my account is so small...i think that might buy me some chewing gum! Is there any place to get in for a SHORT now?

hi mate!! still got to get that stuff together for you haven't I. will PM you shortly.

Back home

Back home:-)

hmmm good my 1h says now 1.4215 SS"strong support here"

Like always close my trade to lock my profit even i know it will drop and later be because goes as my view!

That my problme

Yep

Gazmeistergeneral:
hello mate!! just wrote on the FF harmonic thread you posted on earlier lol seems like the start of a good thread - will follow it daily.

Yep as i thought ABCD formation we will drop hard

Time for reversing I think

Gaz i think we make great trader couple

See

egkid:

Like always close my trade to lock my profit even i know it will drop and later be because goes as my view!

That my problme

See what i mean we go 1.42

egkid:
Yep as i thought ABCD formation we will drop hard

Time for reversing I think

Gaz i think we make great trader couple

was a good call i think....are you going to add some shorts? (i'm done for the day btw as happy with pips made)....

you're right mate, when you and I are both calling the same direction and a certain reversal number we are usually not wrong - hope it continues!! lol

Gaz

egkid:
See what i mean we go 1.42

4204 is fib pivot on my chart.

egkid:

That my problme

hello mate!! just wrote on the harmonic thread you posted on earlier lol seems like the start of a good thread - will follow it daily.

Gazmeistergeneral:
4204 is fib pivot on my chart.

we have positive divergence here on eu -- could bounce to 4232 then 4246

if it falls through pivot then 4187 next stop on the downside.

Reason: