Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1344

avi1:

()()

stop out 3210 tp 49p, later week no. 3184, 3171 was signal sell----;

stop out 3110 tp1 74p, tp2 61p, later week no. 3161, 3171 was signal buy--

avi1:
stop out 3110 tp1 74p, tp2 61p, later week no. 3161, 3171 was signal buy--

stop out 3185 tp1 24p, tp2 14p, later week no. 3171 was signal sell---3154 tp 17p, latwer week no. 3161 was signal buy---3172 tp 11p () ()()

Weekly range for EURUSD : 120 pips. Total change (so far) : 30pips. If that is not a ranging week nothing is. Obvious consolidation before September the 17 and 18th and the QE tapering (expected) decision. And of course : September. The worse trading month in a year for many years back

nice week yaa

One thing I can't understand! Just look, Forex market closed at Friday night on XXX point and after these two days (holiday) It should need to start from the last point where stopped,

But everytime it changes the position. My Question is WHY? Thanks!!

It's now quite clear that weak macroeconomic data (NFP) are negative for the dollar. It will be interesting to see what the Fed will do in the next meeting.

Hi Hotdog,

This is how I trade avi1's alerts. When the numbers are released on Monday, I draw the lines onto my MT4 platform. Above and below each line, I draw a dotted line which is 6 pips away from the main line. When the 6 pip line is broken, an alarm is triggered and I watch the price action.

If the main line is broken but the candle closes below it, I enter short hoping for a reversal with a stop at the 6 pip dotted line above the main line. If price goes through the main line and then through the 6 pip line, I go long, expecting a continuation long. My stop is placed on the main line. This example is obviously using the price coming up from below the resistance line.

I don't trade if there are small candles moving slowly towards a line, there has to be a reasonable move to get me in. Exit rules are a bit more tricky. If you have got the time to sit in front of the screen and move your stops after each candle closes, then all good and well. If not, pick a number and enter it as a limit and keep your fingers crossed.

Hope this helps.

Moonie.

hot.dog:
Anyone understand this thread??because i think nobody knows how he take profit or even buy or sell...

Files:

WR1:

Predicting the price of EURUSD? :):)

Long/short ratios before the official trading week start :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  24 kb
Reason: