How do I retrieve data from an indicator? - page 4

Retabs:

point this out.

you've had it all out ..... and it still hasn't worked.

With your hands when?

Where's the scientific method? ....

_new-rena:

you've had it all ..... and it still hasn't worked.

With your hands when?

:) :) :) :) ...for the councillor himself, cannot explicitly state this point.

Retabs:

:) :) :) :) ...for the councillor himself, cannot explicitly state this point.

It's like Krylov's fable 'The Monkey and the Glasses'!

borilunad:

It's like Krylov's fable "The Monkey and the Glasses"!

The thing is, the end of the sentence is on a new line, but it should be on one line. And then it looks like I'm asking for the last lineto "point ".

Retabs:

The problem is that the end of the phrase is on a new line, while it should be on one line. And then it looks like I'm asking for the last lineto "specify "

Can you make it clearer?!

_new-rena:

you've had it all ..... and it still didn't work.

With your hands when?

I'm happily striving for it myself. I have to find out if I learned it right.

borilunad:

Can you make it clearer?!

It should be like this: "...because the Councillor himself cannot explicitly state the point."

and it came out as two separate phrases: "...For the councillor himself, he can't obviously""Point out this point".

What a joke :)

Retabs:

I'm happy to strive for it myself. I have to find out if I've learned it right.
Without asking anyone else, you can move on. To write a program is to think logically. This is the essence of it.

Retabs:

It should be like this: "...because the councillor himself cannot explicitly state the point."

and it turned out to be like two separate phrases: "...For the councillor himself, he can't obviously""Point out this point".

That's a joke :)

Don't refer to the councillor! The councillor is in your charge! Demand it from yourself, not from the EA! Learn, and then you will correct the Expert Advisor, which simply executes the code you have written! Learn to do everything yourself, and then the knowledge and skills will be strong! Otherwise, give it up!

borilunad:

Do not refer to the Expert Advisor! The Expert Advisor is under your control! Demand it from yourself, not from the Expert Advisor! Learn, and then you will correct the Expert Advisor, which simply executes the written code! Learn to do everything yourself, and then the knowledge and skills will be strong! Otherwise, give it up!

I did not understand the meaning of your answer. Then I understood it. I made a mistake in point 5. Instead of the word "Expert Advisor", it should be "Indicator". Paragraph 5 after the correction:

5. The crossover signal of the indicator lines can only be calculated by mathematical formulas, because the indicator itself cannot explicitly

indicate this moment explicitly.

Reason: