Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1349

Just a little stop loss hunting before the weekend Aren't they predictable or not?

could the Euro be the most manipulated instrument on the market

or are there others that are even worse ?

maybe there should be a thread and poll for the most manipulated,

at least it would slightly beat questions on how long will Forex last, and should i bet every penny i have on Forex

The GBPs looking good though

WR1:

at least it would slightly beat questions on how long will Forex last, and should i bet every penny i have on Forex

I think that by now there is no such currency that is not manipulated - too easy to manipulate them and too easy money to be earned in that (for the market makers of course). And when we add brokers to that all too, all of them are in it to squeeze some money out of those that are thinking that it is market itself that regulates the forex market too

And now that the whipsaw is completed they can go to a "well deserved weekend" and leave the naive ones thinking where did all this come from. One thing is when people lose for their foolishness or ignorance, another is when it is counted on and when the house is cheating ...

The usual long/short ratios before the market official opening :

Files:
ratios_2.gif  24 kb

WR1:

Manipulating EurUsd means to get the control of an enormous quantity of money, which is quite unlikely for two central banks too.

No significant gap on any of the majors - according to current Bloomberg prices

Well, this is a kind of a surprise. I have a 50 pips opening gap. Maybe time for some gap trading

Summers withdrew from FED chairman candidacy - almost sure that is the reason for the gap

Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

rules:enter olso( +-)6-9p,or week no.

week no.(9/16/2013)

have a nice green week! ()

week no. eu----3334, 3323, 3351, 3383, 3394, 3411, gu-----5919, 5902, 5924, 5962, 5979, 5984

Reason: