Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1790

nbtrading:
Just another ranging day

But I am not trading Not going to allow to some algo that goes bananas to turn all upside down and then to have think if that is a trend or just rogue algo

We saw 1.2124 as a lowest today and 1.2100 is too close .

eurofreek:
But I am not trading Not going to allow to some algo that goes bananas to turn all upside down and then to have think if that is a trend or just rogue algo

I, too will remain sideline for now, the price is arguably to close to the support anyway.

Watch what HFT is doing on EURUSD for the last hour. High and low changes without a tick ever reaching those prices. Metatrader is a kids toy

EURUSD continues on a normal bearish trend. Happy new year!

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  65 kb

Still US unemployment data today. That will be the last nail in the coffin for this year

eurofreek:
Still US unemployment data today. That will be the last nail in the coffin for this year

The market is pretty much dead. I don't think that there will be much of a change

nbtrading:
The market is pretty much dead. I don't think that there will be much of a change

You are probably right

Anyway I am out of the market this whole week. Happy new year guys!

eurofreek:
You are probably right Anyway I am out of the market this whole week. Happy new year guys!

This was more taking positions for the next year than reacting to news. Bad news - USD goes UP. The usual game

It finishes exactly as expected : there was no surprise as far as EURUSD is concerned. Trend is followed to the pip. News do not matter now for EURUSD : the QE expectation and FED rates are driving it steadily

Happy new yer guys.

Remember : the trend is not going to change just because a new year started. Bears are going straight into new year too

Files:
eurusd_6.gif  65 kb
Reason: