Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2048

EURUSD is now hitting the short term bullish channel support. At a moment it is holding. All looks like a normal bullish channel range trading, but we shall know more tomorrow

Files:
eurusd_11.gif  64 kb

It is heading for a double bottom - maybe we see a resistance break soon

csc2009:
The pair indeed has slipped further down, posting fresh daily low at 1.1240. It seems selling pressure around Euro is picking up.

Indeed, the pair is moving to the downside again. I think it will reach the support at 1.1150.

victoriajensen:
Indeed, the pair is moving to the downside again. I think it will reach the support at 1.1150.

I am totally agree with your analysis.

EURUSD

Still Down Anther +9:30 Hours

Essam:
EURUSD Still Down Anther +9:30 Hours

It is sitting on the support right now

I am not sure that it will be broken

Broken My Friend...

Because if Up Before one or Two Hour This Mean Can't Broken

But Now I Sure He Will Broken The Last Lowest

Good Luck

searchingFX:
It is sitting on the support right now I am not sure that it will be broken

Maybe Broken From Now +01:00 Hour

Very tight range - now it can go both ways

EURUSD

NOW up and Close After +23:00 Hours..

Good Luck