Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1717

Ha Ha Ha all expecting the same from him .....lol

nbtrading:
I have a feeling that today and tomorrow we shall see just one big whipsaw after the other and in the end it will all be back to where it started

Nothing to add Except that it is not over yet

nbtrading:
Nothing to add Except that it is not over yet

Seems that you are right

Man, when is it going to be enough of stop loss hunting to them

Apparently, EURUSD initially rose because Draghi did not give details. So ECB has no idea what to do, and that is the reason why Euro should go up? Then it should be in heavens - since ECB will never know what to do any more

well, this was "whipsaw 101" - a textbook example

and people fell to it

This whipsaw is a slap in all our faces : it was done on purpose, using HFT (you could see it if you were observing a sudden "flood" of single point price changes that all pushed the price upper) then at exactly 1.270 it was dumped

we have been shown : do no trade since you do not stand a chance against us

nbtrading:
This whipsaw is a slap in all our faces : it was done on purpose, using HFT (you could see it if you were observing a sudden "flood" of single point price changes that all pushed the price upper) then at exactly 1.270 it was dumped we have been shown : do no trade since you do not stand a chance against us

"flood" of single point price changes?

I did not pay so much attention. What was going on?

eurofreek:
"flood" of single point price changes? I did not pay so much attention. What was going on?

Like this:

Usually, just as an example, we have price changes like this nnn00 to nnn10 (00 and 10 being points)

Today we had : nnn00, nnn01, nnn02, nnn03 ... nnn10 changes all in a very short time. HFT is here guys

Even though the Euro is trying to rally, it may find it difficult to keep is bullish momentum if the US fundamentals come out better than anticipated.

So far no changes at all in the bearish trend. What was going on yesterday might look as a big thing when looked at intraday, but on a daily chart it is a simple bearish trend continuation. Today we shall have to get a confirmation, but even in the case of some bullish change today it still remains to test the newly formed resistance.

Files:
eurusd_15.gif  69 kb
Reason: