Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1714

Ranging started yesterday continues. It looks like the short term correction have started. We are going to have to wait for some of the major news this week to see what exactly is going to happen to EURUSD in this period. Probable resistance testing

Files:
eurusd_12.gif  70 kb

Double bottom forming - or are we going to see another break to down?

This was violent

100 pips on a day like this : the market is starved for volatility : any news (even the one known for a long time) will be used for these changes

All things considered, I think we can conclude that the bearish EUR/USD trend isn't exhausted yet. It fell 90 pips for the past four hours alone and broke below 1.2600. Personally, I think the next target is 1.2500, although it might go even lower.

I agree with that , thank you.

Well, it seems that correction is going to be missed this time This thing is falling like a rock

This is the correction - correction down

Well, on Thursday and Friday we shall see if there will be a correction at all. It does not look like there will be one, but who knows what will Draghi say on ECB press conference this time

nbtrading:
This was violent 100 pips on a day like this : the market is starved for volatility : any news (even the one known for a long time) will be used for these changes

It's a bit hard to believe after German CPI, eur/usd broke down 1.26 level. And we still have ECB Thursday and NFP Friday, base on what happened today, I would say anything seem possible now.

csc2009:
It's a bit hard to believe after German CPI, eur/usd broke down 1.26 level. And we still have ECB Thursday and NFP Friday, base on what happened today, I would say anything seem possible now.

It looks like a front running for ECB and NFP. Just cleaning up a bit and letting orders set the stop losses at correct places to give some momentum on to market makers on those days

Reason: