Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1678

A bit more and the price will be at daily open.

Seems that the frontrunners decided not to do anything today, that they don't have all the information or that they decided to take their profits and do the same thing once again today

searchingFX:
A bit more and the price will be at daily open. Seems that the frontrunners decided not to do anything today, that they don't have all the information or that they decided to take their profits and do the same thing once again today

You mean one more move down?

eurofreek:
You mean one more move down?

I thought so, but I thought that it will be much stronger. All the volume went to GBPUSD - the rest is neglected today

Nobody wants to risk with EURUSD. We all know that Draghi will tell what BuBa orders but this time Bundes bank did not give clear signals what to do with QE

searchingFX:
I thought so, but I thought that it will be much stronger. All the volume went to GBPUSD - the rest is neglected today

Not just GBPUSD - all JPY crosses are crazy, all GBP crosses are crazy compared to last couple of months. Only EURUSD is the risky one that is avoided today

eurofreek:
Not just GBPUSD - all JPY crosses are crazy, all GBP crosses are crazy compared to last couple of months. Only EURUSD is the risky one that is avoided today

I traded it today but it was a snail pace when it reached the acceptable TP. Not sure that I will trade it tomorrow

See what will be the closing price Chances that it will be the same tomorrow are big

searchingFX:

That's what I thought, eur/usd price almost went back to the opening price of today.

peeterwoolf:
That's what I thought, eur/usd price almost went back to the opening price of today.

It is so squeezed yesterday and today that Thursday might be a kind of a "wild day" - all this pressure must go somewhere

searchingFX:
It is so squeezed yesterday and today that Thursday might be a kind of a "wild day" - all this pressure must go somewhere

It will be another whipsaw

Reason: