Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1672

searchingFX:
It was Schaeuble amd Merkel : Schaeuble told that the market overreacted on Draghi's commebts and Merket did a "little chat" with Putin that seems like not favorable for US

:):)

All "fundamentals" And then people tell that they can trade the news. How, when the news are "secret"?

nbtrading:
:):):) All "fundamentals" And then people tell that they can trade the news. How, when the news are "secret"?

Man, they started to do the "gossip control" again. Looks like the have decided to let us as little chance to earn a couple of $ as it can get

The Eur/USD tried to correct, but it is really awaiting the inflation data from Germany to determine if it will continue falling further.

searchingFX:
It was Schaeuble amd Merkel : Schaeuble told that the market overreacted on Draghi's commebts and Merket did a "little chat" with Putin that seems like not favorable for US

Oh, now I see the reason, I thought I missed something.

Still the monday gap is not closed. Can we expect that they are going to attempt to close it? I think yes

Couple of pips that were not closed can be taken as the gapfrom Monday is closed. Now, the trend continues as it was - clear bearish trend. But if the US GDP figures shw what is anticipated, be prepared for another break up (but just in that case)

Files:
eurusd_18.gif  71 kb

Front running. Bad GDP and employment data - or an expected war with Russia

eurofreek:
Front running. Bad GDP and employment data - or an expected war with Russia

You meant good I guess Probably both

Hell yeah if both are done .... big move in the future.

nbtrading:
You meant good I guess Probably both

Yep, you are right

But those started 2 hours before the data relese. Looks like now they are nor selling seconds any more but hours (ever since Buffet decided "not to sell" data before the official release - not to sell my a...s)

Reason: