Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1670

The GBPUSD is getting closer again to the 1.6600 level.

Maybe a gap closing today - trend is still bearish

Files:
eurusd_17.gif  71 kb

Few US news today - I doubt that there will be some significant change today

So far today looks flat, if the US news today won't makesignificant change, then we are in the ranging again.

peeterwoolf:
So far today looks flat, if the US news today won't makesignificant change, then we are in the ranging again.

Looks like that - we had been already in periods like these when some psychological level was used to accumulate retail traders orders and then the break came

Looks like they are finally going to close the gap

I was surprised that such good reading of durable good orders did not move USD upward - it reached historical highs and EUR/USD almost did not move...

Pavlitto:
I was surprised that such good reading of durable good orders did not move USD upward - it reached historical highs and EUR/USD almost did not move...

It was because just one order made that result good - China ordered 80 airplaines from Boing. All the rest was in fact bellow previous month. If China did not order those planes, it would be one of the worse results in 2014 for US

nbtrading:
Looks like they are finally going to close the gap

:):)

But the gap DOWNWARDS

nbtrading:
:):):) But the gap DOWNWARDS

yes and no

Just shifting to next psychological level (1.180) to continue collection retails traders positions. If it dos not go to 1.3150 right away tomorrow, then they will collect retail traders at 1.180 before moving again

Reason: