Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1558

I don’t know if EURUSD will have the strength to bounce from 1.37 level!!

honeill:
I don’t know if EURUSD will have the strength to bounce from 1.37 level!!

Right now it does not have the strength to do anything

But yesterday Weidman said exactly this : "Weidmann says not clear yet whether ECB will act in June" (from here : UPDATE 1-Weidmann says not clear yet whether ECB will act in June -paper | Reuters ) which could mean a big rebounce in June for EURUSD if that is true (and it seems that it is - we had very bad experiences with ECB telling that they will do something and in te end they did not do anything at all)

All this is a very dangerous situation and I do not believe that ECB is fully aware of that

nbtrading:
Right now it does not have the strength to do anything But yesterday Weidman said exactly this : "Weidmann says not clear yet whether ECB will act in June" (from here : UPDATE 1-Weidmann says not clear yet whether ECB will act in June -paper | Reuters ) which could mean a big rebounce in June for EURUSD if that is true (and it seems that it is - we had very bad experiences with ECB telling that they will do something and in te end they did not do anything at all)

This week we only left Friday, today it's not happening almost for sure.

csc2009:
This week we only left Friday, today it's not happening almost for sure.

As it looks now you are right

Long to short ratios still almost equal : Oanda has more long positions Saxo has a bit more short positions, but none is too far from 50-50. It can turn in any direction (even on profit taking)

I think that traders decided not to believe anybody now : the conclusion is "they have to do something now or they are dead" and that is priced in

Looks like they are going for a double bottom tonight

The GBPUSD has rejected the last two visits to the 1.6900 level. Will another visit give us one more bounce?

This Correction back to 20 EMA looks like a credible buying opp after such a bullish start of the week from the cable

Waiting to see how this one plays out

Files:
gu_h4.jpg  64 kb
Reason: