Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1549

nbtrading:
Short ?

In the case if rate cuts, yes. It will be a hell (some rates will become negative), But whipsaws will be horrible. No stop loss using, only take profit. Very risky

I don't understand : why whipsaws?

Attention to a possible pullback on the GBPUSD to the 1.6800 and 200 EMA on the 4 hour chart. We could see a bounce to the downside from there.

nbtrading:
I don't understand : why whipsaws?

Don't forget that 300 pips have already been priced in

1.37 gave up

By the time ECB announces decision all the change will already be priced in In a case of a slightest surprise the whipsaw will be something

searchingFX:
By the time ECB announces decision all the change will already be priced in In a case of a slightest surprise the whipsaw will be something

I fully agree with you. Looks like “sell in May and go away” applies to this pair.

It will be "sell in May, go away and never turn back" if the ranges will continue to narrow as they were

With ECB changes so heavily priced in, now any news can cause a whipsaw. At least we have some volatility now

Looks like the decision will be waited at level 1.37. This morning dip, was someone pressing the wrong button on a HFT machine

Reason: