Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1556

searchingFX:
Weekly range so far : 57 pips Weekly change : 0 pips

That seems to be the essence : like someone is "protecting" Euro from falling too much. The currency war continues, and they take no prisoners

The more I think the more I am convinced that the Swiss are intervening again - the sure would not like a weak Euro compared to Swiss frank

eurofreek:
The more I think the more I am convinced that the Swiss are intervening again - the sure would not like a weak Euro compared to Swiss frank

Looks more like Chinese buying the dips. I don't think that Swiss can control EURUSD. But Chinese can

searchingFX:
Looks more like Chinese buying the dips. I don't think that Swiss can control EURUSD. But Chinese can

To small a volume for that. They are buying but not too much now

Fomc minutes day. That will be the event of the day and some front-runners already are guessing what will happen

searchingFX:
Fomc minutes day. That will be the event of the day and some front-runners already are guessing what will happen

It will be the same again : all is roses

This time it was Euro following GBP. Nothing else

I was about to say that there is another cluster of buy limits at 1.37 and it moved further. But I do not think that this break will be any significant - it will go back to 1.37

Maybe, or it may continue falling down to reach 1.35 level.

Right now it seems so. Let see the FOMC minutes

Right now looks like I was wrong

Reason: