Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1557

Now it is at the same level like the last time it broke 1.37.

I would wait for confirmation (and I don't think that right now is a good time to enter - if you haven't entered before, not a good idea to enter at this level)

Now only FOMC minutes can move this beast If what Yellen told caused only 10 pips move, than I don't think that FOMC minutes will change much either

If this is all there is as a reaction on FOMC minutes then it is official : forex is dying

People be careful. It is at a moment while I am writing this, only 10 pips weekly change. We are nowhere near out of the ranging market. Whisaw after whipsaw

Ok, I was expecting more movement than this after FOMC minutes.

peeterwoolf:
Ok, I was expecting more movement than this after FOMC minutes.

It is exactly at the week open. Someone is playing games with forex in this low volume pool. HFT testing what can they do

I was almost right Except for the whipsaw

Good news for USD was used for a whipsaw - so good to see that EURUSD is manipulated as a baby toy

French data bad

German will be good, so we shall have another ranging day before the US unemployment data - which will be rigged and then the whole thing will be mixed

eurofreek:
French data bad German will be good, so we shall have another ranging day before the US unemployment data - which will be rigged and then the whole thing will be mixed

Ranging days continue : 13 pips weekly change (and we have only Friday left)

searchingFX:
Ranging days continue : 13 pips weekly change (and we have only Friday left)

You are right

We are probably going to see 1.37 again

Reason: