Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1559

Unbelievable : with this ranges only no spread millionaires accounts can be traded

eurofreek:
Unbelievable : with this ranges only no spread millionaires accounts can be traded

That is normal : with all the probes and all the rigging that was going on, without major players that are in exile now (or have transferred to stocks), ranges are going to be like this

Price Action Trading:
This Correction back to 20 EMA looks like a credible buying opp after such a bullish start of the week from the cable

Waiting to see how this one plays out

Let's all wait and see, because at the moment I'm really not sure.

We had a case like this (July last year) when it all looked like EURUSD is changing trend. And see what happened :

The currency war is not over yet (or the winner is still not known)

Files:
eurusd.gif  35 kb

searchingFX:
We had a case like this (July last year) when it all looked like EURUSD is changing trend. And see what happened :

The currency war is not over yet (or the winner is still not known)

Wasn't that the time when Draghi pulled his stunt with "We shall do whatever it takes"?

Anyway, new home sales today and then we shall see what is weekend preparing for us

eurofreek:
Wasn't that the time when Draghi pulled his stunt with "We shall do whatever it takes"? Anyway, new home sales today and then we shall see what is weekend preparing for us

This is just some profit taking and closing positions in order not to get surprised

Friday trading as usual - nothing else

searchingFX:
This is just some profit taking and closing positions in order not to get surprised Friday trading as usual - nothing else

This is showing us the volume : profit taking that causes just this little change means that the volume in forex have gone. All closed in May? :):)

European elections. Ukrainian elections. ECB members talking one this another that. FED with the usual stuff. Nobody dares to risk big money in forex any more these days

I love when my broker does this each and every Friday and always on the last tick of Friday :

he never fails

Files:
last_tick.gif  21 kb

Another down day on the GBPUSD, but it failed to touch the 1.6800 support.

Reason: