Eurusd/gbpusd - page 439

avi1:
thx waitting!! about tp 50,60,70, 80 p-profit , sl 10p will you explain ?

I will when it is complete. I think it may have a bug or something so I need to test it properly. It didn't generate a buy signal.

firscall:
I will when it is complete. I think it may have a bug or something so I need to test it properly. It didn't generate a buy signal.

I think I'm going to charge for my PH & PL in the future.

firscall:
Well you know what I'm going to write: before the event!

hit ph gu. how do you see a great opportunity on 1-h please explain?? thx

avi1:
hit ph gu. how do you see a great opportunity on 1-h please explain?? thx

The opportunity has now gone. Didn't you see the price surge after I wrote that?

firscall:
The opportunity has now gone. Didn't you see the price surge after I wrote that?

but at sometime h-1 show trend down

avi1:

Yes but I've already told you today, yesterday and last week that 1.3598 was the reversal point.

Since it's the reversal point it should be a trivial task to calculate a profit target based on an inverted H&S.

My TEST FX model issued a short signal (DON'T FOLLOW THIS BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE THAT IT WORKS YET) .

avi1:

But if we are trading pure technicals then I'd definitely go short when the price hits the middle of the circle.

Files:
tsd_2.gif  14 kb

firscall:
But if we are trading pure technicals then I'd definitely go short when the price hits the middle of the circle.

ok correct

avi1:
ok correct

Well it may not be correct but I'm glad you agree.

avi1:
ok correct

Avi,

Rapid expires on the 23rd of March and I'm not renewing it. If you wish to receive the PH/PL after that date you'll have to cough up a few $$$.

However, the levels will continue until the 23rd of March so you can still benefit from them for free until then.

Reason: