Eurusd/gbpusd - page 433

avi1:
read post 4320

its not sl or tp you knew new jeneresion

avi1:
notevry one have to followed , we are not at shcool -do you understend menage possion by time -for you great idia if you build it you are

I'll be honest. I'm trying not to get irritated by you're laconic remarks. Okay, bright spark...why do you think that most people come to view the thread? They certainly don't come to chat or contribute but to FOLLOW!

I certainly (and do not and never have) followed you levels. I have reviewed them and have found that loads of trades are stopped out but they are okay as an indicator. But then again so is yesterday's high and low.

avi1:
last 2 years i was working with lymen brothers, they have a manage possion automatic tp by time (i see it but dont have it) they have a point entry , buy evry few tics (with the dierection)if the market stop moving for 15-30 seconds or begin moving down they sell 10%0f possion if turn back continu tobuy evrey tic the market sop begin moving down sell 10% continu moving down sell more 20%of possion moving faster(no. moves 3,5,7,9...points moving quik-sell50%of possion and .........................

Sounds interesting but it is not something that I'm currently building and I don't think I'll be going down that road.

avi1:
its not sl or tp you knew new jeneresion

Avi, M8...I know what it is but it is not for me. I have 5 models complete only another 100 to go!

firscall:
I'll be honest. I'm trying not to get irritated by you're laconic remarks. Okay, bright spark...why do you think that most people come to view the thread? They certainly don't come to chat or contribute but to FOLLOW! I certainly (and do not and never have) followed you levels. I have reviewed them and have found that loads of trades are stopped out but they are okay as an indicator. But then again so is yesterday's high and low.

realy apologise if you think remark laconic!!! they pm me!today i dont post entrys

avi1:
realy apologise if you think remark laconic!!! they pm me!today i dont post entrys

Good for you.

I've also received too many PMs asking me to post levels and trade recommendations. I've told them to visit Rapid for levels.

firscall:
Avi, M8...I know what it is but it is not for me. I have 5 models complete only another 100 to go!

i saw it workig ,its so smart diffrent, not evrey one can got it , but the greatest results of menage possion

avi1:
i saw it workig ,its so smart diffrent, not evrey one can got it , but the greatest results of menage possion

if i will got it i will send it to you

avi1:

ok. thanks

avi1:

i have now new indicator-give me average range(all time frame)show me how many pips.percentage of how many bars i chose and % sucsses

Reason: