Eurusd/gbpusd - page 432

avi1:
sorry boys!!a real trader -trade he isnt a writter , he is watching the chart,, thinkig , decission- he is indipended by his trading(tp 40-50p +-8p he decide tp between 32-58p he manege his trade , the other think is flowers

last 2 years i was working with lymen brothers, they have a manage possion automatic tp by time (i see it but dont have it) they have a point entry , buy evry few tics (with the dierection)if the market stop moving for 15-30 seconds or begin moving down they sell 10%0f possion if turn back continu tobuy evrey tic the market sop begin moving down sell 10% continu moving down sell more 20%of possion moving faster(no. moves 3,5,7,9...points moving quik-sell50%of possion and .........................

pips_shooter:
Let's try...

* Time Stamp (GMT) MM/DD/YYYY- 02/05/2010

* Position Number: 0001

* Currency: EUR/USD

* Signal: Short

* Open Position: 1.3684

* Stop Loss: 1.3699

* Take Profit: 1.3655

Nice!!!

Now that was a trade anyone could have followed...

firscall:
But I can post trades after the price has already moved and then post only my winning trades (like Avi).

im too slow at my age to trade and post. you have the no. from monday for all week and you are independed to trade by your self stic to the rules tp+sl, i olso build few new models at the same time

avi1:
im too slow at my age to trade and post. you have the no. from monday for all week and you are independed to trade by your self stic to the rules tp+sl, i olso build few new models at the same time

i watch the big boys trading they dont like tp 20-30p few times aday they like long move get 60-70% of day range

avi1:
i watch the big boys trading they dont like tp 20-30p few times aday they like long move get 60-70% of day range

Yes whatever M8.

Trust me; I'm modelling both! What matters to me is the stop-loss.

avi1:

I can't model, then test the model and real-time trade at the same time. It is too confusing as the test models signals get in the way of live model signals.

firscall:
Nice!!!

Now that was a trade anyone could have followed...

notevry one have to followed , we are not at shcool -do you understend menage possion by time -for you great idia if you build it you are

firscall:
I can't model, then test the model and real-time trade at the same time.

thats the problem

avi1:
notevry one have to followed , we are not at shcool -do you understend menage possion by time -for you great idia if you build it you are

its the first time i publish it -who will catch it, a real great maneage possion not old fassion

firscall:
Yes whatever M8. Trust me; I'm modelling both! What matters to me is the stop-loss.

read post 4320

Reason: