Eurusd/gbpusd - page 42

IMARICH1:
Yes Notch it is helping me make pips but my biggest problem is entry....once I get the signal I see S and R sometimes and hesitate and want to wait until price comes back to this area before entering..and like today i left pips on the table so I am trying to tweak this area.....

AVI the first post has a zip folder for the IMAX which has all these newer indicators in it as it said the first ones in the first post needed fixed ...later in the 1st post it has the revised versions....did you download that one?....

I keep wanting to take SHORT but can't pull the trigger since I don't have a signal....price went to 4120 twice now and retreated.....

IMARICH1, buddy...I promise I will keep quiet about this subject after this post. If you're unable to trade a system which breaks even in choppy markets but yet makes money in trending markets then what makes you think you will make money with any system?

Anyway, regarding the system that I offered...you are on your own. It has taken you out of a period of losing pips and more pips but yet you want to find a tweak. Okay, that is the last post on that topic.

gazme

Gazmeistergeneral:
like it!! cheers for telling.

will you post the indi i have problem with my computre thx

Notch,

Not sure if you understood what I was saying...once a signal takes place according to your system....do you just go in at market price or do you look for S and R levels to enter or exit?.....this is the area I need help in...and my ATR indicator always says 300% OF (20) ATR but the stop loss always changes....so does this mean I am looking only to get 20 pips before I move stop to BE and take half?

I really do want to get my entry and exits down....this is what hinders me the most....I hesitate way to much....over think it...

Thanks

My fault

egkid:
Ok it's good chance to short from 1.4070 no doubt very strong R But don't forget we r inup trend and if i were you i will looking for good place to long again.

Can we break 1.4040! watching...

Just my view

My fault i sell from 1.4080 was tempting but against my view

Now i'm stuck and have to wait"Lose in time+more stress"

But we will go down bearish butterfly in all tf,At least will retrace down!

Guys more charts make things more clear to eachother.

IMARICH1:
Notch,

Not sure if you understood what I was saying...once a signal takes place according to your system....do you just go in at market price or do you look for S and R levels to enter or exit?.....this is the area I need help in...and my ATR indicator always says 300% OF (20) ATR but the stop loss always changes....so does this mean I am looking only to get 20 pips before I move stop to BE and take half?

I really do want to get my entry and exits down....this is what hinders me the most....I hesitate way to much....over think it...

Thanks

You're supposed to enter immediately. The chances of the price not making it to 50% of the ATR are slim. So what if the SL changes...this is a small issue to help you manage your risk.

Okay thanks...but is that correct for it to always say 300% of ATR (20)...it never changes...so does that mean I am always going for 20 pips? Doesn't make sense to me....sorry if I appear stupid.....I just know that number 300% of ATR (20) never changes...only the SL....

Thanks

hello!!

hi guys!!

just got home. (home early as looking after little one tonight)...

just put pizza in the oven, got a nice big glass of full fat coke and ready to go!!

ok, 1hr still bull bias. however, dmi + has broken its up supporting trend line to the downside....now this doesn't mean a sure fire retrace however its a first clue....

keeping an eye on pa now as fomc mins coming out soon....big make or breaker today!!!!

cheers

MT

IMARICH1:
Okay thanks...but is that correct for it to always say 300% of ATR (20)...it never changes...so does that mean I am always going for 20 pips? Doesn't make sense to me....sorry if I appear stupid.....I just know that number 300% of ATR (20) never changes...only the SL.... Thanks

I tell you what. Click on the properties of the ATR indicator and what you see? Change some of the properties then what do you see. It is easier for you to do this than for me to explain.

Notch,

All it shows me in inputs is Period which is (20) and Multiplier which is (3.0).......then above it has prices like 4112 4113 4112 4113....not sure if this is what it is suppose to look like or if this is what you are trying to tell me.....sorry

Reason: