My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 82

GreatYves:
Ok, this chart is off topic here, but it is still harmonic trading and worth a check... I was looking for a TL or any reason as to why gbpusd bottom at 6459, fiddling with zup indic, i came into this Andrew pitchfork. It can be random.

Nice chart ,heres how i confirm a bottom ,i had a look at that 4 hour chart ,the bottom will confirm if the you drop to a lower chart ie 60 min or switch on a lower degree wave structure and look for a 123 up, i can see the daily is in uptrend and made a retracement so you would be looking to go long , at the moment i dont see any confirmation on the 4 hour.

See my chart i was able to confirm the bottom from the 60 to the 15 minute chart cyan intermediate, red minor.

bubble

Files:
gbpusd_7.gif  24 kb

Files:
gu-swing.gif  6 kb

Gold

Interesting chart here of gold ,

Cyan intermediate , Red minor, Pink minute or in my language 3 degrees of wave.

Intermediate waves are made from minor waves

Minor waves are made from minute waves

Its interesting to see here how during each minor retrace on the latest intermediate swing up each minor retrace gave a great entry from the minute(pink) 123 breaking back into a trend and only once after the first minor retrace(red) did the 123 fail , i can see the reason it failed and again its interesting to note that was the point when the minor made a 123 break into the trend and the price came back for a retest , i guess this is what you call in elliot wave terms an extended wave 3 thats why the price came back for the retest but then again we should not be trading an intermediate wave until it shows a minor trend at least.

bubble

Files:
gold.gif  21 kb

New Thread

Maybe now is the time to think about starting a new thread as we have hijacked this one and especially as the title/section are not really appropriate for this discussion.

If anyones interested let me know and we can carry on with some more techniques for trend trading,range trading,reversal trading ,exits and stops, we can discuss in more detail how each one of us approaches these subjects maybe we can all learn something new or something different.

We might even pop the odd live trade in but as you know for me im always waiting for the confirmation and when it comes its not a good idea to be making charts etc.

Any ideas on thread title would be appreciated.

bubble

bubble:
Maybe now is the time to think about starting a new thread as we have hijacked this one and especially as the title/section are not really appropriate for this discussion.

If anyones interested let me know and we can carry on with some more techniques for trend trading,range trading,reversal trading ,exits and stops, we can discuss in more detail how each one of us approaches these subjects maybe we can all learn something new or something different.

We might even pop the odd live trade in but as you know for me im always waiting for the confirmation and when it comes its not a good idea to be making charts etc.

Any ideas on thread title would be appreciated.

bubble

Go ahead Bubble, make a new thread i'll follow it!,

By the way. Haven't you notice something strange in this thread? Somebody is missing? In fact it feels very empty in here without you Kenneth! Hello? Hello?

GreatYves:
Go ahead Bubble, make a new thread i'll follow it!, By the way. Haven't you notice something strange in this thread? Somebody is missing? In fact it feels very empty in here without you Kenneth! Hello? Hello?

I will make a new thread if more people are interested and want to participate . Im sure brianhk will have a lot to add as he trades in a similar way.

By the way Brian you did not give much away in that chart , how can i make a comparison , no timeframe,dont even know what the chart is for ?

Yes i have noticed that kenneth is awol, i hope i have not offended him in anyway .

bubble

New thread

Great ,thats three so far, Great Yves ,Brianhk and Joe44,

About the title Brianhk, if we use your suggestion then that leaves the thread open to any and every kind of trading method which may lead to confusion , i think we have to make a decision about the trading method we are going to use .The common factor is wave trading , GY and joe44 and some of the others use elliott wave software , as you know i do not and im not sure about yourself as you say you are using some kind of software to produce the waves , this leads us to a difficult situation as the original confusion stems from the various wave counts the software produces , now without actually revealing how you and i produce the waves it will make it difficult for others to really understand and participate.

We need to find some common ground so we are all singing the same tune.

Any suggestions?

bubble

Reason: