My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 3

Attached are the EW charts for EURUSD and EURJPY from Aget that are displaying (a) the end of Upward Trend Wave 5 and (b) the commencement of a Downward trend which is now in formation.

Remember these are Daily charts - the major direction of these two currency pairs. Any shorter time frames are minor waves that are forming WITHIN the major direction.

The normal approach is to SHORT the currency pairs when the major direction is DOWN. I rather short on rally rather than buy on dips in a bearish situation.

EURUSD: At the time of posting, the Pips to Open is 4 pips up.

EURJPY: At time of posting, the Pips to Open is 79 pips DOWN.

Q: When do you close? (a) when you feel happy with your profit figure, (b) let the market run its course.

Q: When do you Stop Loss: As long as the major trend is intact, I don't put a stop loss unless there is a change in the major trend of the Wave by Aget. Since I am using a Daily Chart I follow the Wave trend. If I lose today, I shall be able to more than recover the loss when the downtrend continues as there will be MORE DOWN DAYS than Up days.

Funds: US$5,000.00 for starter. 0.5 Lot per currency pair will do.

Files:

kenneth37:
Attached are the EW charts for EURUSD and EURJPY from Aget that are displaying (a) the end of Upward Trend Wave 5 and (b) the commencement of a Downward trend which is now in formation.

Remember these are Daily charts - the major direction of these two currency pairs. Any shorter time frames are minor waves that are forming WITHIN the major direction.

The normal approach is to SHORT the currency pairs when the major direction is DOWN. I rather short on rally rather than buy on dips in a bearish situation.

EURUSD: At the time of posting, the Pips to Open is 4 pips up.

EURJPY: At time of posting, the Pips to Open is 79 pips DOWN.

Q: When do you close? (a) when you feel happy with your profit figure, (b) let the market run its course.

Q: When do you Stop Loss: As long as the major trend is intact, I don't put a stop loss unless there is a change in the major trend of the Wave by Aget. Since I am using a Daily Chart I follow the Wave trend. If I lose today, I shall be able to more than recover the loss when the downtrend continues as there will be MORE DOWN DAYS than Up days.

Funds: US$5,000.00 for starter. 0.5 Lot per currency pair will do.

As a follow-up to the above posting, at the time of writing this posting (Malaysian Time: 11.00 pm), (a) the EURUSD pip to Open is down by 27 pips and (b) the EURJPY Pip to Open is down by 143 pips.

Files:

Morning, Guy:

I closed my SELL position for the EURJPY last nite (Malaysian time before I slept) when the price dived down to Pips to Open +20 pips. I lost 25 pips. Exciting to watch the currency shoot up (breaking every resistance) during the day, then gave up all its gains as tho it made a mistake, then recovered.

Today I have turned cautious on the EURJPY, and am focusing on the USDJPY It looks like an ideal candidate for SHORTING. - take a look at its EW chart from Aget.

However, there will be an event announcement today on the USA Trading Balance. So, I shall wait until the news comes out, and if it is bearish, SELL the USDJPY as the Aget EW chart shows its PRIMARY TREND is heading down.

Attached are the Aget EW charts for the 5 currency pairs that I have been monitoring daily using DAILY charts.

In today's EW charts, I have added a PRICE CHANNEL with 3 standard deviations. This feature is provided by Aget. Shows the path of direction. Enjoy yourself.

Just wait for the opportunity.

Files:

UPDATE: EURJPY

At time of writing (Malaysian time: 4.00 pm), the EURJPY has resumed its DOWNTREND, Pips to Open -147 pips. I wont enter now.

Wait for it to rebound strongly, then start to SHORT. Use 5 min charts to monitor its rebound. Always when market goes down, SELL ON RALLY. Also close your position before Malaysian Time: midnight.

Good trading.

serulink:
Daily Forex Prediction for July 2, 2009 regards

mas serulink, would keep your prediction alive here? it's a great analysis so keep up the good job ...

ziman398:
mas serulink, would keep your prediction alive here? it's a great analysis so keep up the good job ...

Hi, Serulink and Ziman389

We have not heard from you on this thread for a few days. Like what Ziman398 says, you should keep your predictions alive here, and I feel you should continue with your daily predictions using Aget. I, for one, appreciate the fact that it was you who initiated this thread, and your focus was more on short-term trading (using charts less than D1) and using Advanced Get proprietary technical tools to arrive at your trading decisions.

I am here for an interim period to fill the vacuum left by you these past few days. Be too happy to pass back to you the Aget predictions to do.

Regards

Kenneth

Reason: