My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 2

kenneth37:
I, for one, appreciate your effort in posting daily the Elliott Wave charts for the more popular currency pairs using Advanced Get.

I have been a Get user for the last 10 years on the Malaysian stock market, and I know how good it is. That was why I requested you to continue posting your daily predictions on forex (as my Get software is not realtime) using this software.

For your info, I short both the EURUSD and GBPUSD this morning, and made some money. Thanks.

One question: Normally WHAT TIME (GMT) will you be posting your daily predictions, so that we don't have to check the forum from time to time. Thanks again.

hello kenneth37

thank's for you appreciated

I really like using Advanced GET, especially to determine the entry level and the target that we would to maximize profit.

I usually posting my prediction before European sessions. You can visit to my blog SERULINK - never ending for newest update

regards

this is my prediction - wednesday, july 01, 09

EUR/USD

GBP/USD

regards

serulink:
this is my prediction - wednesday, july 01, 09 regards

Thanks for the charts. For EURUSD, I waited for the price to break thro 1.4050, then entered at 1.4053 and exited at 1.4070 for a gain of 17 pips within 8 mins. At time of writing, the price slided back to 1.4060;

I did not play the GBPUSD.

There is no better way to play the market than to study the works of others as a starting basis and if we agree with their analysis, wait for the opportunity, then go for it. That is trading.

Thanks again.

serulink:
this is my prediction - wednesday, july 01, 09

regards
yesterday, I get 238 pips profit from eur/usd

Daily Forex Prediction for July 2, 2009

EUR/USD

GBP/USD

regards

Nice Thread

Hello all,

I'm looking for ew program and i can see there are

DT- MTP-Advnced get, Which one is the best?

What's your view for e/u and u/cad?

Thanks

serulink:
Daily Forex Prediction for July 2, 2009 regards

Well done ! You rock

When will you bllow your account ?

egkid:
Hello all,

Thanks

I was using both (a) MTPredictor5 (eod) on Windows XP from 2006 but have since stopped using it as I had problem in installing it in my laptop with Window Vista and (b) Advanced Get eod back in 1999 or earlier.

It is NOT so much which EW software is best as both have their strengths and weaknesses. It is more of which one do I have a preference.

MTPredictor5 gives Buy/Sell signals with Stop Loss and Risk Management (advises you how much to bet based on your balance deposit and how much to risk via a stop loss). Its predictions are IDENTICAL with Advanced Get - same wave labelling.

On the other hand, Get is NOT a mechanical EW trading system ie it does NOT give Buy/Sell signals - you have to evaluate yourself. IT LABELS/NUMBERS THE WAVES. This will make it more difficult for traders to make an entry decision (if they are not thoroughly familiar with the software peculiarities). GET has some very good proprietary technical analysis tools which are NOT present in many commercial EW softwares, which facilitates the identification of buy/sell trading opportunities.

General: Fully understanding the capabilities and limitations of the software is vital to your choice. This takes time, friend, and no easy task. Personally, I prefer Advanced Get.

I shall give my views on the EURUSD and USDCAD in a separate post, based on the EW charts from Advanced Get.

egkid:
Hello all,

Thanks

I, for one, do not venture into PREDICTIONS/FORECASTS as there is a gap between EXPECTATIONS and REALITY as I highlighted in one of my earlier postings.

However, I look at the EW charts generated by Advanced Get to tell me WHAT IS THE MARKET DOING NOW? Then only I make a decision to (a) buy, (b) short or (c) stay aside.

Attached are the EW charts for EURUSD and USDCAD (this is the first occasion I am attaching charts - thanks to Ms Mel who suggested what I should do.

EURUSD: a WAVE 5 has appeared - meaning the currency pair has completed its uptrend and is going to go in for a CORRECTION ie down. I have been taught TO STAY OUT of corrections as they can have complex formations. So I am staying out. You decide for yourself.

USDCAD: Completed its WAVE 4 correction, and is going to head south. The -5- figures you see are the targets. Any short-selling of this pair should normally be done on the opening bell when the Pacific market opens, not half way down ie in the middle of the day when prices have already gone some distance.

These EW charts are DAILY charts as my Advanced Get is eod, not realtime.

Files:

Reason: