My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 5

Hi Guys:

Thank you all for taking an interest and trouble to read my articles on how to capture the most pips in day trading under trending conditions. The response was overwhelming. The viewers statistics shot up to 1740 (at time of writing) from around 1000-1100 over the weekend.

I hope the ideas and concepts that are being explained in these postings will be a catalyst for your further development as a proficient and profitable forex player.

Tomorrow (Mon) morning around 8.00 am +/-, I shall be posting what currency pairs to play based on what we have learned from the articles, together with the supporting EW charts from Aget and accompanying comments on these counters. They will throw further light on how EW charts are analyzed for plays.

Since you now know the selection criteria I used to pick up potential currency candidates, double check these conditions against the EW charts and see whether they are being satisfied. If for some reason, I have violated any of these selection conditions, please DO NOT HESITATE to post your finding in this thread immediately, to enable me to examine the relevant EW chart again.

There will also be updates (probably) in the afternoon as and when I detect significant price movements.

Thanking you for your co-operation and hope you had an enjoyable and meaningful weekend.

Regards

Kenneth

Files:

Update: EURJPY and USDJPY

Sorry, Guys:

My internet connection was down from 11.00 am to 5.30 pm (Malaysian time). Oh dear, don't even know what was happening to the forex market.

But it is now back in service.

Glad to see both these two currency pairs are performng according to EW charts. They still have the steam to go down further.

Remember to close your positions on or before midnite (Malaysian time) or when you go to sleep before this time.

Hope my internet connections will not be giving trouble.

Regards

Kenneth

Files:

Morning, Guys:

Elliott Wave Charts from Aget for 14 Jul 09 Closing:

Attached are the EW charts for our portfolio of 5 currency pairs to monitor. I have removed USDCHF as it is no longer exciting to trade for the moment.

Instead, I have added GBPJPY. The spread is 10 but the High to Open and Open to Low offers great opportunity. Check these for yourself on the MT4 History Center Daily D1 database. If you have the gumption to take a higher risk and a higher reward, this will be a good candidate to monitor. Definitely it is not for those whose balance deposit is on the low side because of its higher risk and reward either way. Always remember our R/R ratio of 3:1

I am NOT suggesting any trades today. There will be some major economic announcements today. So, I am STAYING ASIDE and watch the forex world go by and enjoy my holiday.

Regards

Kenneth

Files:

prediction dudes

what is the average PROFIT and LOSS (daily average) for your system

any drawback or un=necessary HIGH RISK (like no stop loss) on such a method (esp after ENTRY) then denial or range expected

should we use M30 and 1H chart to filter those microscopic false move signals -- or when we use M15, why we could fall into false move

xx3xxx:
prediction dudes

what is the average PROFIT and LOSS (daily average) for your system

any drawback or un=necessary HIGH RISK (like no stop loss) on such a method (esp after ENTRY) then denial or range expected

should we use M30 and 1H chart to filter those microscopic false move signals -- or when we use M15, why we could fall into false move

Good questions raised. I shall answer all your questions only during the weekends Sat & Sun when there is no forex market as during Mon-Fri, (while not on holidays), I am focusing on both the Malaysian stock market and forex market on a full-time basis, and dangerous to allow myself to be distracted answering emails now and then.

I hope you will pardon me for this.

In fact, I welcome any other questions that readers may have on what was written in these postings and/or want me to elaborate further on certain areas they do not understand.

Regards

Kenneth

Updates on EURJPY and EURUSD:

At the time of writing (4.15 pm Malaysian time), both these currency pairs TREND WENT AGAINST the EW Primary Trend as the Pips to Open are up by about 70-80 pips.

Good thing I told you guys I am STAYING AWAY.

Not every day is a winning day NOR will it be a losing day. When you are in an ESTABLISHED TREND, Statistics is in your favour and also R/R ratio will work out for you.

Wait for another day, as tomorrow (Thu), there will still be another round of major economic data release.

No surprises, please.

Regards

Kenneth

Files:
Reason: