My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 102

Hi, FormulaOneFan

thanks for your reply.

there was one post in this thread has the link to download the advanced get RT. So, how can we get the free forex data and use in adv. get ?

Carlo

Carlo:
Hi, FormulaOneFan

thanks for your reply.

there was one post in this thread has the link to download the advanced get RT. So, how can we get the free forex data and use in adv. get ?

Carlo

Carlo,

I never tried Advanced GET in real-time and have only used EOD. So don't know about real-time I'm afraid. EOD should be more then sufficient as we use daily chart to find the daily wave count and entry and exit of trades are done using Fibonacci levels, price action etc. I used elwave 9.1 real-time but it wasn't that useful because wave count constantly changes on lower time frame. Some of those changing wave counts can cause heavy losses. For example: On 30M chart it would show wave 3 up and after sometime it will change it to ABC correction and change wave 3 up to wave B up and before you know it will retrace and start wave c. The above example is ok atleast it changed wave 3 up to wave b up. But I have seen these softwares change wave counts from uptrend to downtrend.

So now I have given up on lower timeframes and just use EOD daily. It also helped me to become a better trader as I don't rely on software for trading. I trade what I see now.

Hope it helps.

Hi, Formula,

Agree with you totally !

The lower time frame has more noise as well.

Adv.Get can be used as the reference purpose, as you said the wave count is changing in evey minutes, but it is ok in the high order time frame.

thanks

Carlo:
Hi, FormulaOneFan

thanks for your reply.

Carlo

Hi Carlo....

Can you please let me have the link for downloading?.. Itried searching the forum posting but not able to find.

Thanks in advance

-Murty

Any one from India here ?

Any active traders from India here ?. Me from Bangalore, India. Like to know is it ok to trade forex from India ? and what are the deposit and withdrawal methods for small trader like me with just only 250$ initial deposit to start with.

-Murty

mvrmurty:
Any active traders from India here ?. Me from Bangalore, India. Like to know is it ok to trade forex from India ? and what are the deposit and withdrawal methods for small trader like me with just only 250$ initial deposit to start with. -Murty

Murty, Why do you think you can't trade from India? You can trade forex from anywhere in the world mate. No restrictions.

What you need to be aware is risks associated with forex. Forex is the most volatile trading market. One can double or loss their entire account within minutes. You can trade micro and mini lots with $250 but you need to be aware you can wipe out your account within a week if you don't put proper money management techniques.

Have you got proper trading setup in place? Do you know how to trade? When to trade? When to exit? Most importantly which pair to trade? Why trade those pairs? What time zones to trade?

If you are India do you know how is the volume and volatility during 9-5pm indian time? You need answer to all these questions. Let me know the answers to these questions and I will share my opinion whether you are ok to trade from india.

ungalukku tamil teriyuma?

mvrmurty:
Hi Carlo....

Can you please let me have the link for downloading?.. Itried searching the forum posting but not able to find.

Thanks in advance

-Murty

The post number is 4 in this thread.

where do you download the RT data ?

Carlo

Carlo:
The post number is 4 in this thread.

where do you download the RT data ?

Carlo

Thanks for the quick reply Carlo, I have seen that posting no 4 and was thinking that was some real time quote server. Is it ADVget software itself ?. Kindly clarify.

The hourly RT data I want to get from MT4 and convert ( dont know how yet, but many told that we can save in CSV and can convert it to usable by GET). I am using MT4 for many months, though the EVs and all are yet to be understood. I was told that some online vedio tutorials are there on using the EAs and MQL. I am ok in programming, used Python programming language fore some data mining tasks earlier.

-Murty

FormulaOneFan:
Murty, Why do you think you can't trade from India? You can trade forex from anywhere in the world mate. No restrictions.

What you need to be aware is risks associated with forex. Forex is the most volatile trading market. One can double or loss their entire account within minutes. You can trade micro and mini lots with $250 but you need to be aware you can wipe out your account within a week if you don't put proper money management techniques.

Have you got proper trading setup in place? Do you know how to trade? When to trade? When to exit? Most importantly which pair to trade? Why trade those pairs? What time zones to trade?

If you are India do you know how is the volume and volatility during 9-5pm Indian time? You need answer to all these questions. Let me know the answers to these questions and I will share my opinion whether you are ok to trade from india.

ungalukku tamil teriyuma?

FormulaOneFan,

Thanks for your concern and advice. I am not entirely new to forex and using MT4 demo accounts for my trading education. I was not able to find clear regulatory details on forex trading here in India. None of the Indian Broking houses are offering fxtrading here within India. Just few months back only there has been a small momentum in the Indian markets that there are couple of exchanges started trading Rupee/USD futures, but not the crosses and exotics etc. So no MT4s ets are operational on Indian soil yet. Also, there is no clarity on funds transfer from India to abroad for investing. Indians are allowed to 'invest' some 100,000 USD/Calendar year, but that should not be for 'speculative purposes'. Some thing like this.....So none in the retail resident is actually trading openly. But i know many are trading with small money like 500$ to 1000$ and after seeing success, they are taking things abroad completely, like singapore, gulf etc. Hope i made my query clear. My other concern was,i want to know from one trading from here in India how to manage transfer funds and withdraw profits without complex bank transactions.

Coming to your questions, I have answers to all your questions and am aware of the forex markets news sensitivity and sensitivity to opening times of major blobal forex centers. Have fair knowledge of Money management and protective stops. But surely I am not a master and am cautious. Want you to see and appreciate my recent trades in MT4 demo account. Attaching an image herewith. Please comment on that.

I believe that there is not much difference between the demo account and real account with real money in term of quotes, speed of execution etc. What do you say ?.

-Murty

Files:
02aug09-22.gif  81 kb

mvrmurty:
FormulaOneFan,

Thanks for your concern and advice. I am not entirely new to forex and using MT4 demo accounts for my trading education. I was not able to find clear regulatory details on forex trading here in India. None of the Indian Broking houses are offering fxtrading here within India. Just few months back only there has been a small momentum in the Indian markets that there are couple of exchanges started trading Rupee/USD futures, but not the crosses and exotics etc. So no MT4s ets are operational on Indian soil yet. Also, there is no clarity on funds transfer from India to abroad for investing. Indians are allowed to 'invest' some 100,000 USD/Calendar year, but that should not be for 'speculative purposes'. Some thing like this.....So none in the retail resident is actually trading openly. But i know many are trading with small money like 500$ to 1000$ and after seeing success, they are taking things abroad completely, like singapore, gulf etc. Hope i made my query clear. My other concern was,i want to know from one trading from here in India how to manage transfer funds and withdraw profits without complex bank transactions.

Coming to your questions, I have answers to all your questions and am aware of the forex markets news sensitivity and sensitivity to opening times of major blobal forex centers. Have fair knowledge of Money management and protective stops. But surely I am not a master and am cautious. Want you to see and appreciate my recent trades in MT4 demo account. Attaching an image herewith. Please comment on that.

I believe that there is not much difference between the demo account and real account with real money in term of quotes, speed of execution etc. What do you say ?.

-Murty

Hello Murty,

There is lots of difference between demo and real account mate. I quadrupled my demo account before going live but when it comes to real money psychology plays a big part.

If you know what you are doing and if you are happy with it then its cool. I was just making you aware of the risks.

I don't know much about regulations in India. Sorry I couldn't help you there. Best thing to do is post in few forums and see if you come across anyone who has done it before. All the best.

Reason: