My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 43

FormulaOneFan:
Thanks kenneth. Your post motivates us and keeps us going. So did you enter any trade today?

Hi, FormulaOneFan:

Yes, I did SHORT GBPJPY at GMT 02:31 at 148.53 and at time of writing, it is down by 29 pips. At one stage, paper loss was 44 pips but I did not cut the loss as over a longer period, this Primary Trend is down.

For this reason, I am prepared to hold my position for 2-5 days if I can't make any money today.

My daily profit target is around US$500.00 a day but I do not trade every day. Reason: You cannot win every day but you can lose every day.

Kenneth

(It is 5:31 am in London - you wake up early.)

kenneth37:
Hi, FormulaOneFan:

Yes, I did SHORT GBPJPY at GMT 02:31 at 148.53 and at time of writing, it is down by 29 pips. At one stage, paper loss was 44 pips but I did not cut the loss as over a longer period, this Primary Trend is down.

For this reason, I am prepared to hold my position for 2-5 days if I can't make any money today.

My daily profit target is around US$500.00 a day but I do not trade every day. Reason: You cannot win every day but you can lose every day.

Kenneth

(It is 5:31 am in London - you wake up early.)

cool. Yes I'm up a early. The learning & excitement of trading is keeping me awake . I had 18 hour day yesterday as I went to scotland just for the day and still I woke up 5am this morning. I'm a bit tired so may catch up some sleep later.

Profit target of $500.00 sounds brilliant. I need to learn more. I lost 50% of my live account (good thing is...it is not big amount) due to wrong trades. So I'm determined to learn a lot and start earning some $$$

FormulaOneFan:
cool. Yes I'm up a early. The learning & excitement of trading is keeping me awake . I had 18 hour day yesterday as I went to scotland just for the day and still I woke up 5am this morning. I'm a bit tired so may catch up some sleep later. Profit target of $500.00 sounds brilliant. I need to learn more. I lost 50% of my live account (good thing is...it is not big amount) due to wrong trades. So I'm determined to learn a lot and start earning some $$$

At the moment, do not trade with a live account. Personally, I think you may not be ready for it yet. Try out on a DEMO account your trial Elwave signals and also try out Advanced Get signals.

When you manage to quadruple your account 4x (like GreatYves), then you are really in for the money.

And even when you are on a Demo account, don't rush in to place your orders. In my last few postings, I did elaborate on "crouching cheetah" technique. Use that technique until it becomes part of you. And over time, you will develop that "instinct" when to make your move. You may not be right all the time, but sufficient times to make money.

(I have to go out with my wife now to supermarket, she insists. And once there, they are in a world of their own. Shall be away for at least 2 hours.)

Regards

Kenneth

Hi,

dados77:
HI kenneth,

thanks for your answer , that elliott wave programm call Advanced Get is an programm so it can something like robot or EA ?

In anyway is not what i looking for.

is exist something like Bolinger Bands with Alert indicator ?

thanks for your answer ,

David.

Hi Kenneth ,

I absolutely agree with you.

I'm here to improve with this market that is not easy sometimes because the market is so Crazy and if you don't have right money management how do you know , the troulble is coming.

thanks God here i find in this forum a lot help to avoid terrible surprise.

I hope to keep in touch with anybody like to share the own experience to have better and profitable trading.

The question before was if exist Bollinger Bands Alerts if do you know or somebody knows ?

because i found something like Bands but is not the same.

David,

Sept 23 Transactions on GBPJPY and EURJPY

If I say I win all the time, I will be kidding you and kidding myself. There are also occasions when I lost but these are “controlled” loses within the 3% risk limit.

Yesterday I was following GET's Trade Signals and SHORT these two currency pairs. At one stage, my paper loss was above US$2,000.00; fortunately before the market closed at 5:00 pm EST, both these two currency pairs gave up much of their earlier gains and I was able to reduce my loss to around US$500.00 when I closed my positions.

You can't win all the time and at times you have to give back part of your gains. Make sure your R/R is 1.5:1 so that even if you are wrong 50% of the time, you can still make some money with such a R/R ratio.

Kenneth

Here is the attachment for the charts.

Files:

My Transaction on GBPJPY today (Sept 24, 09)

Still having confidence in GET's trade signals, and despite my loss yesterday, today I decided to follow GET's signal and SHORT this currency pair as per their EW chart.

Short at 149.21 and closed at 148.73 making a gain of 48 pips or US$527.00, thus recovering my earlier loss.

It took almost 7 hours to close my trade.

Attached is the file containing the transaction.

Kenneth

Files:
Reason: