[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 157

Switched on settling... Dangerous moment, waiting for profit to be higher than bai.....

nikelodeon:

Do you even know what you're saying????
yes... and you didn't? If you're too lazy to put all the customisable parameters into iCastom, you can keep it simple....

How? I only need to pull one variable from the indicator. If you know how to do it, give me an example. I don't know.....

nikelodeon:
How? I only need to pull one variable from the indicator. If you know how to do it, give me an example. I don't know.....
You could use pliers. If the pliers don't pull it out, you can use a crowbar. As a last resort, take the turkey to your nearest dentist and he'll pull it out.

Which one do you want?

SetIndexBuffer(0,Equity);
 SetIndexLabel(0,ShortName+" Equity");
 SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);
 SetIndexBuffer(1,Balance);
 SetIndexLabel(1,ShortName+" Balance");
 SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE);
 SetIndexBuffer(2,Margin);
 SetIndexLabel(2,ShortName+" Margin");
 SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_LINE);
 SetIndexBuffer(3,Free);
 SetIndexLabel(3,ShortName+" Free");
 SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_LINE);
 SetIndexBuffer(4,curdrawdown);

143alex:

Which one do you want?

How about this one? Curdrawdown. What do you think, I can't write at all? Hey,careful with the turns. It's just that this variable is calculated in a function, you have to put it in buffer........

I can not learn to work with lots and I can't even stop! As soon as I start losing lots I immediately lose my deposit, but I have not yet lost it, and there is no movement so it seems I need to give up the idea of 150-200 dollars does not work too small an amount for such a trade!

Look at it philosophically. When you lock in and the rate moves specifically against you, you immediately understand the market. What kind of movement it's in. From that you start to draw conclusions. And also their own actions. I'm looking at a picture like this.

Do you think it's time to turn on Ilan again? The only thing is, I took a risk and closed the flop, so now if I go up, I'm in deep drawdown. Even regretted closing it, just the stop was lower. Thought it wouldn't make it, and so far it hasn't..... So today's eq is going to be a crap shoot that might not have been there...... OK, let's see....

Even now I have a funny thing: the buy position is already built up like hell, but on the move down the funds are actively growing. So I'm making more money than I'm losing. That's a good feeling. I hope to pull the buy position up, and hopefully pull the sell position a little higher.........

I will be saved only if it will go up, but judging by the chart I think it will go down, because it was up already and may go to 1.3335 or even worse, it may go lower, but it is my personal opinion or as they say imho.
Reason: