Been everywhere

Hello guys! I have been everywhere looking for some help with a simple indicator, but in all forums they ask me money or simple ignore me... Can someone here be kind enough to help me please?

PS: Except a great guy called CEO. i have to be fair to him.

I'll help you. beco this forum had been help me improve my trading knowledge so it's time to do charity

but first explain about you. your knowledge, trading experience or anything else. what type indicator, do you know ma macd?

for me to know how far i can help.

Great! Finaly someone that can make some pro bono work, thank you!

Do you have msn or yahoo mail? It's a kind of dashboard with stochastic.

Ok, i have a picture here for some help. the indicator should display this in a dashboard (on the picture)

* Is to be used on everytime frame

* the value of both stoch can change but they are always on a 4h TF

* rsi (9) only on the daily

Thanks for the help here

Files:
indicator.gif  11 kb

OH, you mean you want to build indicator or EA?

since i'm not mt coder i can't help you.

but someone in this forum ussually can help. Guess?

just look into zero code forum. i never use it but maybe if you learn it you can build any indicator and EA as you like.

you are not a mt coder? so why did you answer this thread? LOL

Oh boy, nevermind

you are not a mt coder? so why did you answer this thread? LOL Oh boy, nevermind

Donaldinvest,

Libros is just trying to help thats all. I have requested many indicators here that many non MT coders have helped and solved my problem. They can do that by giving some hints, some gave their own indicators for me to try and much more. He is just trying to help you man as a fellow trader.

know that, and that's why i have thanked him on the PM

Reason: