Stoch Signal - page 2

Stch + RSI + CCI EA

hello there everyone,

do u have an EA based on the following two indicators:

1- Stch : 80 / 20

2- RSI: 70 / 30

Long signal: when all three indicators were in the oversold grounds and when first bar closes above RSI(31) and stoch value k% becomes gretaer than D% and crosses each other.

I would also like to keep the values default, but if needed to be changed one shoudl be able to do so. plus one part of the EA where a few pips to used as buffer before you go long according to two indicators. for example, if the close of RSI was above 31 and the price was 1.7952 buy should be at 1.7957.

the opposite criteria for a SHORT signal please.

Thank you so much for your help.

blueocean

Sorry..............

DonaldInvest:
Hello Andy! I have been testing the indicator but it isn't working the proper way, because shows a signal on every cross. The goal is to signal the cross only when happens above 70 or below 30. Can you check this please? Thanks a lot for the help!

i'm sorry, i just back from long holiday...

the stoch that i was send just alert if overbought, oversold, and cross....

i would the C.E.O stoch... can help you...

Thank's

Its a different indicator

Hello again,

sorry its a combination of at least 2 indicators, buy signal is when both indicators turn to a certain value after being in oversold state. I would also like to include CCI, if possible please. Thank you so much.

blueocean:
Hello again, sorry its a combination of at least 2 indicators, buy signal is when both indicators turn to a certain value after being in oversold state. I would also like to include CCI, if possible please. Thank you so much.

What do you think of making your own thread with your request? Good idea no? some people...

C.E.O.:
Try this one, I think this is it.

CEO works great! That's a lot, great help man!

Glad to help Donald.

Ok, i have a picture here for some help. the indicator should display this in a dashboard (on the picture)

* Is to be used on everytime frame

* the value of both stoch can change but they are always on a 4h TF

* rsi (9) only on the daily

Files:
indicator.gif  11 kb

See if this is good for you please

Files:

screenshots

DonaldInvest:
Ok, i have a picture here for some help. the indicator should display this in a dashboard (on the picture)

* Is to be used on everytime frame

* the value of both stoch can change but they are always on a 4h TF

* rsi (9) only on the daily

dashboard.ex4

Files:

It's working fine! Amazing job Cja, it's great! Thank you so very much. Good to know there are still people around that help others

Reason: