Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 4

Has anyone noticed when you turn the sort by Sto on, the ea does not gon your grid values. It seems to maintain its default values regardles of what you have entered, however when you turn that option ff it seems to work fine

OOppps my bad please disregard my last input.. i feel kinda dum now.

3 Weeks Report

Report Jun 8-26, 2009

epmfx

jepm:
Report Jun 8-26, 2009 epmfx

Doesn't trade on my IBFX terminal at all. Started the demo

last Sunday and it made one trade during the entire week, for a gain of $3.22, and that was it. Never opened another trade, even after removing and restarting.

Rob

Nice... I've just downloaded today. I'd like to give this a whirl in fwd test... Thanks for sharing.

No trades...

ChicagoRob:
Doesn't trade on my IBFX terminal at all. Started the demo

last Sunday and it made one trade during the entire week, for a gain of $3.22, and that was it. Never opened another trade, even after removing and restarting.

Rob

Rob,

How many pairs did you test and what TF?

epmfx

jepm:
Rob,

How many pairs did you test and what TF?

epmfx

Just usdjpy on H1 chart, as recommended.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Just usdjpy on H1 chart, as recommended. Rob

Ok, as I said on a previous post,

1. A trade will not open IF Stochastic is above 80 and bellow 20 levels.

2. If trend = UP according to MA (you can see that on-screen) and Red line is above Blue line on stochastic ind. will NOT open a trade.

3. If trend = Down and Blue line is above the Red line, will NOT open a trade.

If you test only with one pair, chances are that you will have few trades because the above conditions.

Sometimes a pair could be days above or bellow the 80-20 levels on Stochastic indicator, so no trades will be opened.

What i also recommended is to trade 6 pairs with Default settings only:

Portion = 6

You can attach the Stochastic Oscillator to each chart so you can see it, just change properties to: (for H1 Time-Frame)

per_K = 200

per_D = 20

Slow = 20 (changes on the indicator not the EA)

This is how i have gotten the results i posted for 3 Weeks.

Cheers,

epmfx

jepm:
Ok, as I said on a previous post,

1. A trade will not open IF Stochastic is above 80 and bellow 20 levels.

2. If trend = UP according to MA (you can see that on-screen) and Red line is above Blue line on stochastic ind. will NOT open a trade.

3. If trend = Down and Blue line is above the Red line, will NOT open a trade.

If you test only with one pair, chances are that you will have few trades because the above conditions.

Sometimes a pair could be days above or bellow the 80-20 levels on Stochastic indicator, so no trades will be opened.

What i also recommended is to trade 6 pairs with Default settings only:

Portion = 6

You can attach the Stochastic Oscillator to each chart so you can see it, just change properties to: (for H1 Time-Frame)

per_K = 200

per_D = 20

Slow = 20 (changes on the indicator not the EA)

This is how i have gotten the results i posted for 3 Weeks.

Cheers,

epmfx

Can you implement OzFx indicator on your next version?? It gives signals based on two indicators stochs and another one I forgot but at that time it wasn't bad at all.

Togu:
Can you implement OzFx indicator on your next version?? It gives signals based on two indicators stochs and another one I forgot but at that time it wasn't bad at all.

Ok Togu, i will look into it, there is always a room for improvement.

Thanks,

epmfx

Reason: