Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 65

Hello

In a couple of your post you say to trade only EURUSD if you have small account

I'm testing it out on IBFX Mini & seeing which other pairs are profitable vs drawdown...

Using "Bless.FifthE.TK.2.ORSI" EA with all default options turned on....

MinGS= 20 , TP = 27 (maybe switch it to 20?

saw someone trading with USDCAD with MinGS= 15 , TP = 15....)

-Is it a good idea to close the EA at the end of the day and start again at the start of the day? or leave it 24/7

Could you give me any advice on what settings work best for the EURUSD pair & maybe the other major pairs as well, for a low account like mine...

Thanks

You can not use EA in Marketiva and you could not put trailing stop either.

Blessing system

What will happen to you if your IB is taking commisions i.e. $3??????

alo

daet:
The blessing EA works very well, i mad another $752 yesterday on a $14K demo account with a minilot on JPY, CHF,GBP and EUR. I'm waiting for the BIG BANG to wipe my account..

Boostrade, what steps are you taking to avoid the inevitable crash and which blessing are you using..?

For those who want the blessing EA written by Timbo, please PM me.

can i hae the TIMBOs EA? pls

Many thanks for the idea from rifo.valas

rifo.valas:
Dear All,,,

it's a nice thing to know you my biggest trading system.. and i named by BLESSING SYSTEM.. I have been using this trading system for a year. and i could harvest min 40 pips a day just in one pair.. and i usually trade in 5 major pair.... so it must be 200 pip a day.

and guess what ... i don't use any indicator.. it's true.. and i am not a big liar.. The biggest advantage of this system is we don't have to afraid with news even NFP. Why?? because more volatile more profit we got...

Since i don't have enough time for being a baby sit in front of my computer. I need you all to make EA from this very simple trading system.

Just see my PDF file... happy pip to all.

May Allah bless u all.

Dear Rifo,

Many thanks for your propsed Blessing System. Although, someone criticize your idea. We do believe that some modifications to your Blessing System can make money in real trade.

We will start our trading as soon as possible. When we make it successfully, we would like to prove that your idea is very promising.

May Allah bless you.

edatw:
Dear Rifo,

Many thanks for your propsed Blessing System. Although, someone criticize your idea. We do believe that some modifications to your Blessing System can make money in real trade.

We will start our trading as soon as possible. When we make it successfully, we would like to prove that your idea is very promising.

May Allah bless you.

I thought this system died several month's ago, or am I wrong?

profit no indicator

Not sure why this request from cees and teldon is in this section. It was

asked in other area.

Reason: